| 1 |

"M/N what are your thoughts on Agust D?" M/N reads on his Vlive, he hums and leans back to his chair to rub his nape "Well, I don't know a lot about Agust D as an artist or as a person - but from the songs I've heard, it's pretty good - he's also really handsome I got to say that" He looks into the camera and sees lots of viewers going crazy about him calling Agust D handsome. He smiles and takes a sit from the wine "How about we play some music? Recommend some songs in the chat" And not even seconds later it tumbles in with song requests, he writes down a few songs and pulls out his phone to connect it to the speaker "So the first one is an old friend of mine Eric Nam 'Paradise' - now here is the thing, I knew about the newest album but because of my schedule, I never got the time to listen to it" The song starts and M/N follows the beat throughout the song. And when the song ends, he looks up from his lap and smiles "Now, even if he's an old friend of mine - I got to say I love the beat, and his voice is just so good, good job hyung" He giggles and pulls his mask even closer to his eyes.

M/N has a history of hiding his face, ever since he was 16 and puberty really hit him in the face, people back in school would tell him to hide his "ugly" face either because it wasn't as handsome as the idols. Back then M/N was a bit of a chubby kid, but when he became an idol and appeared on TV it was a must to visit the fitness in progress to more success. It was hard for him at first, but luckily for him, his body went into good shape really quick. He would work out more and more, but still, wear a mask whenever he wanted to. Lots of his pictures and music videos are with a mask over his mouth - he became known as the "masked" idol, there aren't many pictures of him without a mask - and the mystery of his face is what his fans love. The real fans don't force him to show the bottom of his face, but the fake ones are only there for what they call "handsome" - but anyway M/N loves his fandom, it's like a family of people who can't stop talking about music. Sometimes he would go on Youtube to see what people have for him to review. He would try and remake it into a better version for them to learn from, people really want him to make a Youtube channel where he talks and reviews music - sadly he doesn't has the time for it. 

Hours go by and music has been going on for the past hour, and now it's time for the Vlive to end, he claps ones as a signal that it's time to end the Vlive "As you can see where ever you're - it's time to end the Vlive now, it's late for me and you - maybe you've school tomorrow or work, I myself got work to do and I need my sleep" The chat is all sad about having to let M/N go from the screen, M/N smiles and says: "Hey hey, we'll see each other soon - don't worry, just take care of yourself" He waves goodbye and ends the Vlive. "Are you done?" He hears from the door, it's his manager "Yes, what's up?" His manager walks up to him and gives him a paper "Your plan for the next few days" M/N takes the paper to take a look, it's almost as normal as it should be. "I see an extra meeting, what's that about?" He looks at his manager who gives him his Ipad "You got a meeting with Agust D, your fans really want you to do a collab or something" M/N nods his head "I know, my fans just told me" His manager smiles and give M/N soft claps on his shoulder "That's nice, now get some sleep and remember your medicine" M/N just nods and waves goodbye to his manager "Goodbye manager" Manager waves back to him and disappears away from the hotel room. 

The masked male gets away from the desk to do his skincare and to take his medication. He turns on his speaker to play some relaxing music before he goes to bed. From the hotel room, you can hear the sound of kdrama OSTs in their instrumental version. It sort of calms M/N down to listen to his favourite kdrama OSTs whenever his bpm is too high at night or just in general. M/N has used that method since he was in school, and after he left he used it before and after a performance - and trust him when he says it works. 
M/N does what he must do and leaves right away for bed, his bed is calling him.

He lays under the covers and looks up at the roof to think about everything "Agust D?... Hm I wonder what that's going to be like?" He closes his eyes and his sleep pushes other thoughts away.