| 13 |

Hours go by, and if Namjoon is honest with himself - he's shocked when his crying boyfriend tells him that they might die together in a car crash. When none of them knows, maybe the dream will happen and maybe it won't - no one knows. Namjoon is on M/N's studio bed up against the wall as M/N is in the bathroom cleaning himself up. M/N gets out of the bathroom and without even thinking he lays on Namjoon's thighs and hugs his waist "I'm sorry baby" Namjoon cares his head and shakes his head, even if M/N can't see it "Baby... If it happens, then it happens. Not every dream that turns out to be fate, is supposed to change - it's called fate for a reason", "I know... I just don't want you to die baby" M/N lifts his head from his boyfriend's thighs and looks up into the beautiful brown eyes "I also don't want you to die - let's say we both die in the car crash we'll see each other in paradise next to each other, right?" A tear falls from M/N's eye as he slowly nods his head "Now, get under the blanket and get some sleep" So M/N does as told and gets under the blanket just to hug his boyfriend like he's going to leave him forever in a minute.

After some time they fall asleep in each other's arms, but something is for sure bothering Namjoon. He doesn't feel safe, like something or someone is watching him and M/N. And for sure he's right, someone is watching or watched them earlier when he parked the car when M/N cried in his arms, or when they kissed in the car... That's when that someone saw.

The next morning around 3 PM someone bangs on the door to M/N's studio "M/N! Get up and come out here!" M/N stands up from his chair and tells Seokjin to stand in the recording room with Taehyung. He opens the door and an angry yet worried manager comes in "What is this!" he slaps a tablet onto M/N's chest, M/N is confused he pulls the tablet away from his chest and sees lots of pictures of Namjoon and him together, holding hands, hugging, M/N on Namjoon's back, M/N crying from the night before and sadly also a picture of them kissing in the car...

M/N's heart drops to the ground, this is over - everything he has worked for is now over, he knows what is supposed to happen now, his manager will tell him to break up with the only human who keeps him alive at the moment. And he doesn't want to end his relationship with Namjoon, their relationship is supposed to stay away from the public not being exposed to the public... He lowers his head and waits for his manager to yell at him, instead, his manager sits down on the chair next to him "Didn't I tell you to keep it away from the public?" M/N slowly nods and keeps on looking at the ground, not looking up. "What are we going to do?" His manager is stressed "Call Namjoon, we need him over here" M/N just nods his head and walks over to pick up his phone to call Namjoon. "Hello, baby?" A quiet cry comes from M/N "Can you come over? We need to talk" Namjoon only tells him yes, and quickly hangs up. And not even 15 minutes later he's here.

When Namjoon walks in he sees M/N's manager on the chair next to the door and a crying M/N in his studio chair "What's going on? Baby?" Namjoon walks over and knees down in front of M/N to wipe off his tears, and the one answering is the manager "They know Namjoon, there are pictures everywhere of you two" The standing male's heart also drops to the ground, now he can feel hell breaking free.

With M/N in tears it's hard for Namjoon to stay calm, he wants to cry with his boyfriend and comfort him in his arms. Namjoon looks at his boyfriend and holds his hands "Baby?" M/N shakes his head and continues to look down at his feet like his feet matters more than the convocation. "Baby look at me..." M/N shakes his head again and says: "No... I don't want to..." Namjoon does just like in the movies, cups M/N's chin and lifts it up "if you could choose would you tell the world the truth or lie?" M/N lets more tears out as he looks into Namjoon's eyes "Truth, but people will hate us" Namjoon nods and gives him a sad smile "They'll but love is love baby...", "M/N... Listen to me, if you tell the world this - some might get angry and some might love" His manager says as he walks over to M/N and gives him to kiss on the head "If you want to love Namjoon and take the consequences then do it - I'll protect you as much as I can" His manager says and knees down to M/N's sitting level "I'll take it, but what if something happens-", "Then it happens baby..." The producer says.