| 11 |

For two weeks M/N has forgotten the dream, it was just until recently that something made him remember the dream in details. M/N was in the studio recording a song for one of Seokjin's friends, Kim Taehyung. It's for the newest Kdrama, Itaewon Class - the story of how someone can be a normal student with a lovely father, and the next moment he's dead and you're in prison. The story of how you end up starting at rock bottom and climbs your way to the top.

M/N remembers what happened that day at 2 PM, they were making sure everything was perfect. They were on a break, M/N decided to listen to some radio - and made some coffee in the kitchen nearby the big window outside the studio, Taehyung wasn't nearby when it happened but he did hear when M/N landed on the floor, as blood ran down from his nose and his eyes weren't clear, they were rolled back to the back of the head. The cameras around the building showed audio and video of what happened.

M/N were only making coffee by himself with the radio on, a traffic warning came on. "This is the news on the radio if you're going to the west side of Seoul on the highway - be aware that there has been a car crash, two cars have collided - make sure to take another road for the next half another..." That was all that made M/N collapse on the floor with blood down his nose. And the next things that happened was Taehyung scream: "Hyung!" And suddenly bodyguards are blocking the way for the camera to see anything.

In the hospital, M/N is getting checked, and in his dream, he sees the dream again. But this time, less blurry and it gives him a chance to see everything. Even hear. "They're stuck! They're almost unconscious!" M/N sees what he believes is himself looking at that around without moving his neck, he slowly moves his head and sees Namjoon sitting with blood running down the side of his head "Baby...?" Namjoon looks at him and tries to take M/N's hand in his own "We'll be alright..." M/N sees his boyfriend softly smiling "See you soon baby... I love you..." Namjoon's eyes close and a tear falls down M/N's cheek "I love you too baby, see you in paradise" And everything goes black...

"Baby? It's time to wake up" M/N opens his eyes and sees Namjoon in front of him, M/N smiles and cares Namjoon's cheek "This is my paradise" Namjoon only chuckles and kisses M/N's forehead "You're also my paradise idiot, be more careful" M/N giggles and sees his manager in the next in the corner. Looking angry and maybe a bit disappointed "Did you starve? Did you get enough sleep? Did you drink enough water?" M/N gets help from his boyfriend to sit up against the bed frame "No I didn't starve as some idols do, I sleep more than used to do and I drink more than 4 Liters of some sort of water, coffee, tea or just water" His manager looks like he's stressing out "Then what happened?" M/N signs and says: "When I was a kid I would dream of something and draw or paint it on any sort of canvas, walls, floors or furniture - I would forget what I dreamt of, I guess a forgotten dream woke up when I listened to the radio" Namjoon looks at M/N like he was some sort of alien, but it does scare Namjoon when M/N says: "And most of the times the painting or dream became real - I dreamt that my mom got cancer, and she did - my brother almost died because of the girls at his school" The way M/N says it, really scares Namjoon - so calm and without feelings.

"Then... What was this dream?" M/N looks away from the manager and down at his hands "I saw my ending..." M/N doesn't want to tell the others what happened in his dream, it would scare Namjoon or his manager to never let him inside a car again. M/N believes that everything that happens in his dreams are fate, if his and Namjoon's fate is to die in a car crash then fate shouldn't be changed so much that it won't happen. If it wasn't for M/N paintings his mom would be dead now, and so would his brother - but this dream wasn't on a canvas, no one but himself would see the dream.

"Ending? Of what?", "My life... The ending of my life..."