| 5 |

"Listen I want you to be happy, but if people find out that you're in a relationship, they're going to be mad..." His manager says as M/N rubs his hands over his face, he just came back from the studio with Namjoon. They've agreed to try and see where fate leads them, they don't want people to get angry over their just started relationship, but they also don't want people to know. If the people know, then it will only hurt them. "I know, but without him, I just feel wrong - with him I can focus on my music and still be me" His manager walks over to him and sits next to him "I'm not going to tell you to break up with him, but-", "I know that he and I are at risk but I can't let him go not when I finally have the mindset to take him" His manager signs yet again and pats his back "Look at me M/N" M/N looks up at his manager who just smiles at him "You're like a son to me, the son I never got to raise into an adult. I don't want you to be unhappy, so if you're happy Namjoon - then be with him but remember that you're an idol, not a normal person" M/N nods, he understands what comes with being an idol and trust him when he says that he hates and loves the idol life at the same time. "I know, and I understand what comes with being an idol - privacy isn't always what you get" His manager stands up after he pats the idols back "If someone sees you with Namjoon, kissing, holding hands, hugging or anything else it's up to you what you say, just remember the choice you choose" M/N nods, and thanks his manager for the advice who walks out of the room, he pulls out his phone to talk to Namjoon "Hey baby, how did it go?", "Good you can say, he understood me and told me to do what I want but think about the choices I make" Even if Namjoon isn't beside him, he can see Namjoon nodding with a small smile on his face. 

Weeks and weeks go by, everything is just fine - Namjoon and M/N are doing great, they see each other whenever they can mostly at nighttime. They stop by each other's studios to spend some time together if they aren't busy. Tonight is no different, M/N is covered from head to toe in black, leather jacket, skinny jeans, sunglasses, leather shoes, mask and cap. No one can really see his face which he's happy for, he walks through the city with earphones in to block out any noises from people as he walks his eyes caught a shop that sells flowers. He stops up and walks closer to the shop "Should I buy one?..." M/N isn't the most romantic person, he never had anyone as his lover to give flowers, chocolate or other stuff to. But now that he has Namjoon by his side, maybe he should try. He walks inside and bows to the older lady "Good afternoon madam", "Good afternoon dear, how can I help you?" M/N rubs his nape like he always does and says: "Ehm, I don't know I've never bought flowers before" The lady smiles walks closer to him "It's fine, who're you getting flowers for?", "My lover..." He shyly says as a blush runs over his cheeks that he can't see, the lady softly laughs and shows him a few flowers that he can buy "You can be classic and buy red roses it's a classic one" M/N looks at the red roses and smiles "How far are you and your girlfriend?" Girlfriend?... It's weird to hear that when Namjoon isn't a girl but a boy "Him and I are almost at 2 months" The lady smiles and nods "Then I recommend red and white roses, red for love and white for innocence" M/N smiles to here behind the mask and nods, she picks out 6 red- and 6 white roses "That would be 17800 won in total" M/N pays for the flowers, and thanks the lady for her help "I hope you and your boyfriend will have a nice night" He bows to her and walks out of the shop, and directly over to Namjoon's studio on the way he has to cross a pedestrian crossing where he takes a look down at the roses "I hope he'll like them" He thinks about how flustered Namjoon would be when he saw the roses, even if they aren't so far in their new relationship it feels like they've been together forever. 

The light goes green and walks with the others, he turns right and ends up in front of Yoongi's entertainment where Namjoon's studio is. He shows his ID to the bodyguard inside and takes the elevator up.