| 12 |

Namjoon is scared when M/N says that he saw his ending in his dream, and he doesn't tell what it was about like he's dying in that dream. As Namjoon picks his boyfriend up from the hospital a few days later almost without trouble. It's a silent ride back to M/N's studio, no one is saying anything as Namjoon is driving. M/N is sort of sleeping, he has been stressed over being in the hospital where it seems like some of the nurses only came in to see his face or see if it actually was him. They had to put extra security in front of the door, and if his nurse had to check on him she had to use an ID. 

"Baby?..." Namjoon finally whispers, not sure if his boyfriend is asleep or not and without moving M/N says: "Yes...", "Can we talk? Just for a moment?" M/N nods but keeps his eyes shut "...Can you tell me what your dream was about?" No response comes from M/N, Namjoon stops for the red light and turns his head to the male next to him "Was it bad?" Namjoon knows M/N isn't asleep, so he continues to ask questions "Did you die?" No response "Did someone else die?..." M/N's breath stops "So some did die? Who?" M/N slowly opens his eyes and looks into the producer's eyes "I don't want to-" "Don't tell me you don't want to talk about it, I really want to know... Who dies? If it isn't you" It annoys Namjoon that he can't read M/N's eyes, he turns his eyes back to the traffic and sees the light becoming green. 

IN M/N's head, he's trying to figure out if he should tell Namjoon the man he loves what happens in his dream. How the dream is about them dying if they actually do. Or he should lie to the man he loves and might feel the guilt kill him. "Why don't you want to tell me? Don't I deserve to know? Don't I deserve to know if my own boyfriend or someone else is dying in the future?" Namjoon says with a sad and tired tone in his voice, M/N just continues to look at him even if they don't have eye contact "I think it would scare you if I told you" Namjoon turns left and drives into M/N's apartments parking lot "Why? Because it's someone I know?" M/N just hums, he really doesn't want to tell him, but it's Namjoon. His lover, he deserves to know. Namjoon parks the car turns to M/N as his lower left arm is on the wheel "Who is it M/N? Just tell me, if it scares me then fine, just tell me" M/N? Hasn't been called 'M/N' by Namjoon in a long time. M/N bows his head and starts playing with his fingers "Do you, do you promise to stay calm and not freak out?" Namjoon nods and the fingers on his left-hand plays with his rings to distract him from the fear.

M/N looks up and bites his lip "I... I saw you and me, you and me in a car crash... Saying goodbye to each other" The light in Namjoon's eyes fades away and the calm face also fades away. Lifeless is what Namjoon's face shows. "What?..." Namjoon looks out of the car window next to his seat, M/N starts to regret telling Namjoon about it. His heart is beating fast, and tears are building up "I- I shouldn't have told you... It was a mistake" M/N quickly tries to get out of the car but Namjoon locks the doors so he can't get out "Please, please let me go - I need to get inside" Namjoon turns to his boyfriend who is on the edge of crying "Baby" M/N just shakes his head and tries to open the door again, but Namjoon pulls him into his strong arms to give him a big hug "Stay here instead baby" And that's when M/N's tears fall from his eyes, his head is hidden away in his boyfriends' eyes.