| 8 |

After that day, M/N got a day off to calm down and make sure everything was good. His manager told him that he would check every camera from the last few days in Japan, just to make sure there weren't any unprofessional staff left, and if any of the fired staff came back the bodyguards would smack them away from the place. It made M/N feel a lot safer than before they were fired.

Since M/N got a day off, he took one of his bodyguards with him to go and see Japan before they all leave for their next stop. He takes his favourite bodyguard Henrik, or Rich as M/N calls him - Henrik has been with M/N almost since day one, Henrik came to South Korea years ago and worked at the local police station - he wanted something new and signed up for becoming a bodyguard, and funny enough he met M/N and his company. And since then he has been by M/N's side. "Want some coffee, Rich?" The reason why M/N calls him Rich is first because when he met Henrik he couldn't say his name since it was pretty European, so he came up with the name Rich. Second, it gave Henrik some private life, his fans saw his bodyguard and loved him a lot. 

"Sure, I think there are some coffee shops nearby" M/N nods and Rich follows the idol "Here, take a small break" Rich laughs and thanks to the man behind the disk for the coffee, they both go near someplace where they can sit. They sit on the rocks by the small water fountain "Do you mind me asking about it's going with you and you know" M/N blushes as he drinks his coffee, Rich laughs and sips his hot drink "By the blush, I can guess that everything is going well?" M/N looks at Rich and gives him a small smile as the blush doesn't leave his cheeks "You can say that, we haven't gotten the time to talk - because of you know, but I send him a voice memo telling him about what happened" His bodyguard nods and pats the idols back, it brings M/N back to when he's going home and what the first thing he's going to do. See Namjoon and his friends, for once he wants to see his friends more than his family. It kind of surprises him.

"Have you ever thought about telling the people?" His bodyguard asks again and sips his coffee once again. M/N turns to Rich and pushes his shoulders up "I don't know, I haven't thought about that yet - I just want to be free from the crazy people before it happens" Rich nods his head. After hours of sitting and walking around the water fountain, they go back to the hotel to get some good night sleep. 

The next day, everything is fine - the last photoshoot is done - it's time to go home to South Korea, M/N is on the phone with Seokjin as he sits in the airport waiting for his flight to be ready "Yoongi is having a concert the night you're coming home, if you've energy do you want to join me?" M/N looks at his manager and the assistant "Let me ask my manager", "Yoongi is having a concert tonight - can I go with hyung?" His manager nods as he continues to show his assistant the plan for the next week "Manager says yes, what time is it?", "7 PM to 11 PM" M/N nods even if Seokjin can't see him "I'm ready, got the tickets?", "Yes, don't worry I also got our backstage passes" M/N smiles, if the older got backstage passes it means either Yoongi, Yoongi's manager or Namjoon knows that they're coming "Then see you in a few hours" They hang up and it's time to get on the flight.

The day M/N and the staff get back from Japan it was almost 5 PM, M/N takes a taxi home to his apartment to take a shower and look decent even if Namjoon will say he looks handsome either way. He hears the bell on the door ring as he's making a quick snack "Yes?", "It's hyung open up" He laughs and opens the lock for the older idol, the door goes up and incomes Seokjin with a nice outfit and nice hairstyle "Hey hyung, good to see you again - want a snack before be leave?" Seokjin quickly throws his shoes away on the lowered floor and almost runs into the kitchen "Yes please, so hungry" The older sits down and eats the carrot snack M/N loves to serve for his friends instead of candy. "Always the best dip, you got to teach me" M/N blushes over the comment and nods.

After some time they clean up after them so that they can leave for the concert. When they get there, there is a massive line of fans - so as normal humans they stand in the line and end up behind a small group of boys and girls who seem to be friends.