Ideal 2: Angel from Heaven

Third  Person's POV

"Good morning mom!" Jungkook's voice resonated within the four walls of the Kim's living room at seven o'clock in the morning. He immediately gave Mrs. Kim a loving peck on the cheek and handed her the plastic he's carrying.

"Good morning JK! You're early as usual," Mrs. Kim said with a smile while peeking at the content of the plastic that was handed to her.

"And my baby is late as usual," Jungkook replied in an amused tone, eyes darting excitedly towards the staircase. He can't wait to wake his baby up.

Mrs. Kim looked at Jungkook with fondness and up until now, she cannot believe that her dense and heartbreaker of a son finally realized his feelings and is now in a steady relationship with Jungkook.

"Hey mommy good morning!" Soobin went trudging down the stairs while rubbing his sleepy eyes. His hair is disheveled and his entire appearance made it very apparent that he just woke up. Behind him, Yeonjun is also in the same sleepy state.

"Oh Jungkook hyung you're here!" Yeonjun exclaimed when he saw the older boy.

"As if that's a shocking thing?" Soobin retorted. "As if he's not here every day?"

Yeonjun glared at his brother and gave him a little push to which Soobin reacted by spanking him.

"That's enough boys!" Mrs. Kim interfered before the two could have a brawl and handed the plastic to them so they can be distracted.

"You bring food every day. Taehyungie hyung sure is spoiled," Soobin commented with a teasing smile.

"Are you not tired of driving here every day for thirty minutes just to fetch him?" Yeonjun asked, thinking that such a task is a pain in the ass.

"For your Taehyungie hyung? Never."

Before the conversation could be prolonged, Mrs. Kim took it upon herself to interrupt since she doesn't want the two younger boys to be late. "Why don't you go wake Tae up now JK? And as for you Soobin and Yeonjun, go ahead and eat already so you can fix yourselves for school afterwards."

"All right mom."

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice. He immediately rushed towards the stairs, heart racing in excitement as he closed the gap between him and Taehyung's room. When he opened the door, his breath immediately hitched.

Usually, when he opens the door, he'll be greeted with Taehyung's soft snores and he'll see his lover sprawled on the bed without a single care in the world. Today however, it wasn't the case.

"W-What are you d-doing?"

Taehyung smirked, eyes dancing with mischief.

"What's with the stuttering words..." Taehyung's smirk grew wider as he whispered the last word sensually. "...daddy?"

Jungkook froze, feeling his entire body burn and he's not sure how the room instantly became sizzling hot. He had always had a hard time taking his eyes off Taehyung but now it became extra harder and he didn't know it was even possible. But can you blame him? Taehyung is in front of him looking like a fuckable sex god.

Taehyung is sitting cross-legged on the bed, naked all over with only a pathetic excuse for a towel to cover his member. If that wasn't enough to make Jungkook crazy, his boyfriend really have to put on a sensual 'lollipop sucking' show in front of him.

Taehyung felt triumphant when he saw his flabbergasted and aroused boyfriend. To tease Jungkook further, he popped the lollipop back on his mouth and sucked on it like a hungry baby all the while not taking off his eyes on the ravenette.