Tattooed 3: Let Go

Taehyung's POV

Couples normally celebrate their wedding anniversaries once a year but Jungkook and I? We celebrate it thrice each year.

Yes, he married me not just once and not just twice but three times. The first one was our wedding in a hotel function room which was obviously rushed because he simply wants me tied to him. The second one happened five months after our first wedding. It was a church wedding for Jungkook wants our love to br professed and be blessed by the heavens. Our last wedding was an almost royal beach wedding which is my favorite!

I say the last one is my favorite because it is like a fairytale. I was even able to ride a carriage on the way to the venue. And it was as if nature was giving her own blessings to us because after we had sealed our union with a sweet kiss, a rainbow appeared in the horizon.

Jungkook's family still hated me after we were married but soon they had learned to accept and love me especially after my son was born.

No, we didn't adopt. No, we didn't have a surrogate. No, I didn't get pregnant because that's close to impossible. What happened was that Jungkook paid millions to this research team in Russia who discovered an enzyme that could be injected on a sperm so that it will have the properties of an egg cell. The said enzyme was injected on my sperm and after it transformed into an egg like substance, it was injected on a woman's uterus where Jungkook's sperm was then added.

After nine months, a healthy young baby boy was birthed in this world. We had the baby DNA tested and it truly turned out that his DNA is purely composed of mine and Jungkook's genes. He is 100% OUR child, almost as if he had been formed within me.

"I can't believe you did that dad! You were out of line!"

I flinched and I almost dropped my phone when I heard my son's screams. The front door flung open and Junhyung marched inside with a big frown on his face. He looked extremely pissed and he immediatey dashed towards the staircase.

Jungkook entered next with a problematic expression. His eyebrows are furrowed and he had his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

"Kookie? What happened?" I immediately went towards my husband who instinctively wrapped his arm on my waist. "I asked you to pick Junhyung from his soccer practice and you both come home with all this screaming?"

"Can you talk to him first baby? I think he's upset," Jungkook said while sighing. He stooped to place a kiss on the crown of my head.

"How about you?"

"Our son is our first priority baby. I'll be fine. Go talk to him baby. Please."

"All right. I love you." I tiptoed to place a kiss on his lips and with one final caress on his cheek, I turned to go to our son's room.

When I reached Junhyung's room, I knocked three times just to respect his privacy. When he didn't respond, I cracked it open a little so I can peek inside. I saw him on his bed, flipping furiously a magazine but his mouth is pouting and his eyebrows are furrowed.

"Hey sweetheart," I called to get his attention. "Can appa talk to you?"

His eyes sprang towards me and he nodded. I smiled tenderly at him as I entered his room. I sat next to him and slung my arm on his shoulder. He leaned on me and my heart warmed.

"I'm sorry for not greeting you when we came home appa. I was just angry," Junhyung said in a small voice.

"It's all right sweetheart," I replied and kissed his head. "But can you tell me why you're angry with your dad?"

"Because!" Junhyung started in a whiny tone. "He told Minchee to keep her distance from me!"

"Minchee as in the cheerleader?" I clarified and I felt a smile tug on my lips. I think I'm starting to understand what happened.