Free

Jungkook's POV

"Did I hurt you?" I asked gently as I caressed Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung looked at me with sleepy eyes and gave me a lazy seductive smile. One that could stir fire in my stomach but can melt my heart at the same time.

"You always ask that every damn time. Almost as if we don't do this regularly." Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, his finger tracing lines on my chest.

I immediately felt aroused by his simple action. I've always been vulnerable around him. One simple gesture from him can drive me to the extremes: extreme heaven or extreme hell.

"I wanted to be gentle but I wasn't able to control myself. I'm sorry," I said apologetically.

"Really?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at me before he pulled me towards him so he could give me a passionate kiss. "You're going apologize for giving me something wonderful?"

I pulled him closer to me so I could feel him more completely. Him with me, that's the best thing in this world. For me at least. I'd trade all my riches just to capture this moment in a snowglobe and relive it everyday.

~They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about
They don't know about us~

A sweet soulful voice that's singing along with the music was the reason I stirred awake. My eyes immediately darted to Taehyung who looks so seductive that it should be a sin. He's wearing my large white shirt with only his underwear beneath it for sure, leaving his long legs expose for my eyes to feast on. His hair is tousled and the way he's shimmying his butt made my throat run dry.

I pushed myself out of bed so I could backhug Taehyung who is busy dancing and singing in the middle of the room.

"Good morning baby. You look damn irresistible in the morning," I murmured huskily as I trailed kisses on his cheek, jaw, and neck.

Taehyung giggled seductively as he turned around to face me, his hands locking behind my neck. I angled my mouth on a perfect position so I could kiss his sensuous lips thoroughly. He responded but just when it gets hot, he pushed me away gently.

"Good morning to you too lover," he said, smiling. He pushed back the hairs on my forehead before he pecked my lips once more. "Well, I should get going then."

A frown replaced my smile at what he said.

"What? Already?"

"A free soul needs to explore the world darling and it must use every second possible," he replied, his smile not faltering.

"But it's early. You can stay for at least another half an hour. There's no need for you to rush," I countered, my hold on his waist tightening automatically.

"You're so cute..." Taehyung cooed as he tiptoed once more to give me a brief sensual kiss. "But I'll see you later."

I couldn't do anything when he pried my hands off him. I watched with hopeless eyes as Taehyung grabbed his stuff, winked at me, and sashayed his way out of the room.

I sighed as I let myself fall on my suddenly cold bed.

Damn, I want him tied. In more ways than one. ;)

***
"Call me crazy but I truly believe Yoongi is in love with Jimin," Taehyung said once we were on the school corridors. "Like why is everyone saying Yoongi is straight when it's clear as the sky that he's not?"

"For the record babe, the sky is cloudy right now." I laughed while discreetly placing my hand on his waist. "And if he's not straight I think the one he likes is Hoseok."