𝒊𝒊𝒊. luther

FIVE AND ANGELICA WANDERED AROUND the town aimlessly for a while, with the former debating their next move to find the rest of his special siblings

FIVE AND ANGELICA WANDERED AROUND the town aimlessly for a while, with the former debating their next move to find the rest of his special siblings. the boy pulled the girl towards a small corner store, pushing her towards the brick wall on the outside.

"wait here. don't wander off." five felt the need to tell the girl not to go anywhere. she would have wandered away and gotten herself lost if she didn't think to listen to the teen boy. he entered the store, leaving the girl alone in her baby pink dress and frilly socks.

she smiled when he came back out of the store, walking towards her with his hands held behind his back. "does it hurt to talk in my head?" the girl looked to him with a shad nod, smiling gently as she tried to excuse the pain she felt. he pulled his hands from behind his back, holding a pink notepad and gel pen in his slender fingers.

"i thought you'd like pink." she grinned as she took them from his hands, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him into a tight embrace. his hands didn't know where to put themselves, but soon settled carefully on her waist.

     her embrace was a silent thank you, as she wrapped her arm around his and they strolled down the street together. they were on a mission to find more of his siblings, and angel was going to help in whatever way she could. the texas sun beat down on both of their faces, but angelica felt the burn on her rosy cheeks more than five did.

     angelica didn't know where they were going, but she knew that she had to stick close to five. girls the size of herself didn't tend to do very well on their own, least of all in that society. she pulled the lid off of her pen, scribbling something down in neat handwriting, and handing it to five. "you said you'd explain."

"i have five living siblings, and one dead one. in our time, we started the apocalypse by pissing off my sister. we time jumped to this year, i lost my siblings and we have ten days to stop the nuclear apocalypse." angelica took in the boy's words, taking a deep breath as she tried to process everything she had just learnt. she didn't know why she was still following this boy, but it would be cool to say she helped stop the apocalypse.

"why do you need me?" although she struggled to talk to five through his mind, she still felt like she needed to do it so he wouldn't have to stop and read all the time.

"i don't. but...you're a good listener, and you believe me." five gave a sincere smile, though it looked more like a grimace than a grin.

she tightened her grip around his arm, grinning up at the tall boy. the lanky boy couldn't help but smile back at her. the slightly crooked smile she had was contagious, and all he wanted to do was take care of her.

     "come on, we have to hurry." five pulled the little girl along the street, and down a back alley that lead to a place she never thought she'd find herself. they had been walking in the direction of a strip club. she wouldn't call it a strip club though. it was an exotic dancers place of business.

     although her eyes held mental exclamations, and she dug her heels into the floor when five tried taking her into the building. "angel, what's the problem?" angelica didn't want to admit that the problem was that she was jealous of those girls. jealous of how perfect their bodies were, how their hair was perfectly styled. she hated it.

     "angelica, i need you to do this for me." his voice had softened, and she saw the way his green eyes were begging her to come inside. he wouldn't admit it, but he was desperate to find his siblings. desperate to be reunited because he was so terrified of being alone again.

     she finally gave in, letting the boy pull her into the building, and take a seat on the front row. she stood awkwardly as five took a seat, not wanting to put her eyes on the women on stage. five's hands sat in his lap, and angelica's eyes drifted down to them. she shoved them out of her way, placing herself delicately on the boy's lap, smiling gently.

     "if you move, i'll kill you." she forgot that he was still technically a teenage boy, so if she moved any, she'd cause a spark in his bones. she sat sheepishly on his lap, waiting for whoever five was expecting. angelica frowned when she saw five's eyes on the woman that was dancing in front of them. it made her stomach twist on itself, and she tried her hardest to ignore the feeling.

     "she's too young for you." angelica almost jumped out of her skin when the gruff voice came from behind her shoulder, sliding off of five's lap. the teen boy held her tightly onto him, as a huge man took the seat beside the two of them. "nice to see you too, luther."

     luther sat beside the two of them, his body barely fitting on the small chairs that littered the club. angel hid her face in five's shoulder, not wanting to look at the man. "who's this?" the large man asked his 'younger' brother, looking to the little girl with furrowed brows.

     "angel." five said her name so nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders and tightening his grip on her hips. she gave a small wave to the man, before laying her head back down on five's shoulder. "how long have you been here?" angel didn't know why she was so clingy with five. nor did she understand why he let her be so clingy.

     they had known each other only a few hours, and yet she had already established such a close bond with him. i guess being special brings you closer. "a year. thanks to you." she sensed luther's bitterness towards the teen boy, and chose not to get in the middle of the siblings.

     "i'm sorry luther, that couldn't have been easy for you." she had never known five to be so sincere, she assumed that his personality was dry and sarcastic, the complete opposite to hers. "i thought everybody was dead!"

     angelica flinched when the man raised his voice, tucking herself further into five's body and sighing as she smelt his cologne. "luther, you're not alone. we have to find the others because the world ends in ten days." as luther went to walk away, the teen boy latched onto his arms, stopping him in his tracks.

      "i have no idea how to stop it." five's voice was practically begging the huge man to stay with him. and even though he had angel by his side, he needed his siblings too. he needed help. angel kept her head rested on his shoulder, looking to the older man with pleading eyes.

     luther's eyes softened for a minute, looking down to his younger brother and the girl perched on his lap.

     "i don't give a shit." and with that, the large man walked away from the two teenagers, leaving them alone with just each other. angelica pulled out her notepad, pulling the lid from her pink gel pen and began scribbling away on the pink paper. "asshole." five chuckled when he read what the girl had wrote, closing the notepad and placing it into her pocket:

     "he'll come around. let's go, angel."