𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. arguments

ANGEL GASPED AS VANYA'S SHOULDER connected harshly with her own small body

ANGEL GASPED AS VANYA'S SHOULDER connected harshly with her own small body. the woman gave her an apologetic look, but continued storming away from the young couple. "i'm going back to the farm." she stated simply, as five followed behind her with a scowl.

"unacceptable, vanya. we need to stick together!" the teen boy was growing agitated with his older sister, as angel's small legs found it hard to keep up with the tall boy. "oh, why, so i don't end the world again?" vanya turned to face the young boy with a frown, as angelica finally caught up to the two of them.

"were you even gonna tell me?" vanya opened the car door, turning back to her brother angrily.

"you know what? in my defense, no. all right?" five had gotten in the face of his sister, as angel tugged on his arm to pull the boy away from the woman. he shrugged her off, sending her a warning glare. "and can you blame me? when you . . . when you get angry, shit blows up."

angelica pushed her voice into five's mind, giving him her thoughts on the matter. "that's enough, five." the boy turned towards her with a glare, his tall stance making her seem even smaller than she already was. "stay out of this, angelica. this doesn't concern you."

the girl's eyes softened as tears began to well in her eyes, the brown orbs becoming glossy as she willed the salty tears not to fall down her cheeks. she stared at him for a moment, before she turned her back and walked away. the tears began to spill down her cheeks, falling off of her chin as she sobbed.

"shit. look, the clock is ticking on doomsday. just tell me that when i need you, you'll be ready. i've gotta go and get angel." vanya's eyes softened as she looked at her younger brother, letting a sigh slip from her lips when she saw the figure of a small girl walking into the distance.

"i don't even know who i am. new timeline, new me. make sure she's safe." vanya took her car and drove away, sparing a final glance into her rear view mirror to see angelica still walking away. five let out a sigh and a string of curse words, before letting his legs carry him towards his girl.

"angel, angel! will you stop?" the girl tried to ignore the boy's cries, but spun around at the last shout. she crossed her arms over her chest, looking to the boy with a sadness in her eyes.

"i'm sorry, angel. i didn't mean to snap at you." his hand reached out towards her face, cupping her right cheek and running his thumb along her cheekbone. she leant into his touch, but stepped away slightly.

she pulled out her little pink notebook, scribbling in it and passing the note to the boy with fresh tears in her eyes. "you were mean." he let out a sigh once more, crumpling up the note and reaching out for her again. his hands cupped her jaw, rubbing his thumbs along it and forcing her to look at him.