𝒊𝒙. knee socks

ANGELICA AND THE GANG SAT looking intently at the photograph of the majestic twelve that elliot had given them, as the small girl began to count the men in the photograph

ANGELICA AND THE GANG SAT looking intently at the photograph of the majestic twelve that elliot had given them, as the small girl began to count the men in the photograph. she counted on her fingers, five looking to her with a small smirk when he saw. "i only count eleven."

     "that's because they've only identified eleven." elliot supplied them with the answer to an unasked question, as angel tucked herself into five's side. "who's the twelfth?" there was no guesses on who it would be, and they were all certain that the boy's father had something to do with it.

     "come on, angel. let's get you dressed up." the little girl grinned widely up to her boy, like somewhat of a cheshire cat. her hands wrapped around his as they dodged towards angel's own apartment, sliding into her bedroom with smiles on their faces.

     "let's see what you have." the boy took a seat on the small pink loveseat in her room, as the small girl pulled open her closet for the second time that day, searching for a dress to wear to the gala. her eyes landed on a silky blue drsss that had been gifted to her by rudy, a small smile coming to her lips.

she spun around with that lovesick smile, holding the dress out to the teenage boy, who watched the girl intently. "while i think you'd look stunning, dear, you're not wearing that." the little girl frowned, before the boy stood up by her side.

"do you know how many old men are gonna be there? i take my eyes off you got a second and one snatches you. not happening, sweetheart." the pale boy placed a soft kiss on her cheek, beginning to walk about of the room, before spinning around once more.

"i like the purple. and the knee socks." and with that, the raven haired boy dodged out of the room, leaving the little girl to get dressed by herself. and she did so, raking some perfectly pink tinted chapstick over her pouty lips. she smiled to herself in the mirror, before sinking out of her apartment and across to five.

four pairs of eyes settled on the girl as she entered the room, a small smile on her cherry coated lips. five's eyes widened at the knee socks, believing that she wouldn't actually have put them on for him. "you—uh," the boy stopped to clear his throat, avoiding a voice crack for a moment. "you look good, angel."

lila nodded in agreement, holding her hand out for the small girl to latch onto. and she did. the four party goers wandered out towards a car, climbing in with the two women in the back. their bodies fell against another car as they waited to sneak into the party. five kept a tight eye on angel, as lila waited to let him go past.

"after you." five looked at the woman in suspicion, his pale eyes lighting up when angel tugged on his sleeve. "cut the crap. my dim witted brother might buy your bullshit but i don't trust you for a second." angelica let out a quiet gasp, looking to the teen boy with a frown across her lips.