𝟙∞♡

♛[ARCADE] - ♛ [DUNCAN LAURANCE]
.ıllı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:24 ──•───────── 3:06
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ
volume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞'

0:24 ──•───────── 3:06↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇvolume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯'𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞'

Taehyung groaned as the ear splitting sound of his alarm reached his ear. His hand reached his phone, sliding down the button of the alarm and picking it up, face still buried in his pillow. "3..2..1" he mumbled and his phone rang, shaking up his eardrums, he cursed as he already knew who it was and attended the call, keeping it a safe 2 meters away from his ear 

"RISE AND SHINE TAEHYUNGIE~
THE SUN IS UP UR SUN IS UP 
SO YOU ALSO GET UP" Jimin sang or more like yelled through the phone

"can't i have the blessing of waking up to something else other than your horse voice?" Taehyung grumbled sitting up straight. He heard Jimin scoff "bitch wdym 'horse voice' my voice is the epitome of sweet moreover i'll stop waking ur ass up when you have found someone for you" "i don't think that is going to happen in this century" "sounds like a you problem, anygays my car broke down so ill come late" "it sounds like ur the boss and im the PA" "again, sounds like a you problem bye bitch" Jimin said before hanging up. 

Taehyung took a bath and changed into his suit, styling his blonde hair a bit before going into the kitchen to make toast for himself. 

Kim Taehyung, CEO of Vantae, the biggest country in Korea. Lives alone as he hates the idea of having maids in his house. Parents died in a car crash when he was 15. Taehyung dated several people in the past, gold diggers and sluts. He never found his true love and didn't bother about it until now. 

Taehyung picked up his phone and car keys, stuffing them into his pocket before walking to the main door but, his eyes fell on something as he opened the door. A small coffee brown envelope tied with rag thread and waxed with a small bunch of baby's breath. 'To Kim Taehyung' was written with deep black ink in beautiful, tall cursive. The appearance of the letter was a sight for sore eyes, it was simply attractive. 

He picked up the letter and kept it inside his house and went out, locking the door. Taehyung drove up to his office and throughout all his meetings his mind was on the letter he received. And finally he decided that none of his works are going to be complete like this and decided to go home.

"yo homie wat u thinking bout?" Jimin asked running a hand through his hair "nothin' hobo, im leaving take care of the company" Taehyung replied getting up from his seat and throwing his coat over his shoulder "shouldn't i take care of myself?" "no" "im sad" "sounds like a you problem" Taehyung chuckled 'uno reverse card bitch' he thought before walking to the basement, where his car was parked. 

~♡~

His home greeted him with pin drop silence, whatever it was usual and that is not the problem right now. He removed his shoes, picked up the letter and plopped on the couch, observing the letter. The thread was removed carefully and the seal was broken so gently, as if the letter was going to get hurt. Taehyung placed the envelope on the tea table and took the letter inside, a rectangular sized, small card paper and read it. It was written in the same handwriting as it was on the top of the envelope. 

Day 1

Dear Kim Tae,I am truly, deeply and madly in love with you. 
Now you might be thinking bout who this is?
Well the answer to that question will not be answered by me 
But the thing about being in love with you is tru 
You stole my heart, not with you money or body 
but with the actual person u r, with ur alluring ocean eyes, 
cutesy charms and personality...
I am not really confident about confessing face-to-face 
So I'll write these letters, expressing how much i love you
~soon-to-be yours?♡

The card held an intoxicating smell of strawberries and vanilla that Taehyung couldn't help but take a few sniffs, it was really calming. Tip of the lips slightly curved, eyes gleaming and heart beating twice the normal rate Taehyung sat there, staring at the letter.