𝟜∞♡

♛[I.F.L.Y] - ♛ [BAZZI]
.ıllı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:24 ──•───────── 3:28
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ
volume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐢𝐬, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮' 

"Yoonie" Jeongguk called out, poking the sides of a certain mint haired sleeping on his bed "I called you here to talk and ur sleeping" Jeongguk grumbled "im awake you little shit" Yoongi grumbled

"Yoonie" Jeongguk called out, poking the sides of a certain mint haired sleeping on his bed "I called you here to talk and ur sleeping" Jeongguk grumbled "im awake you little shit" Yoongi grumbled. "i really love him" Jeongguk said dreamily "he picked up the cute doggo and was playing with it yoon. You kno how kawaii he looked while booping the doggo's nose? extremly fucking kawaii" 

Yoongi turned to Jeongguk's side, wrapping himself like a burrito with the blanket in the process "why don't say it to him? you both  are neighbors gguk, so easy access" "Hyung everyday when I see him it's like my world stopped, only he is visible, no words are going to come out of my mouth when i see him and the only thing im going to do is embarrass myself"  

"gguk u do that everyday, nothing new" Yoongi told making the bunny brunette glare at him "you are bad with words" "i know but i am-" "you are bad in everything you do" Jeongguk cut him off giggling when the elder's toes was stuck to his tummy "but still you are my yoonie" Jeongguk said climbing beside Yoongi and hugging him while the elder covered him with the blankets, hugging him with a gummy smile on his face. 

~♡~

"i need to find a person" Lee Duk said to himself again and again so that he wouldn't forget it while driving up to Kim Taehyung's house. Earlier Taehyung had ordered his secretary to stay over at his house and find the person who is leaving letters and who was his secretary to say no? Lee Duk opened the door with the keys handed over to him and made his way to the guest room, dropping on the bed and pulling out his phone to call his 8 months pregnant wife.

~♡~

Jeongguk poured the wax over the letter with a pout on his lips. His hair was messy and tied in a small bun and his tiny fists were rubbing his cute eyes. He got up and placed a little kiss on the envelope and pocketed it before silently walking out of his room, in order to not disturb his sleeping parents and sister. Jeongguk walked to the other side of his own mansion towards were Taehyung lived and placed the letter in front of his house. His hoodie covered his entire head and fell on his face making it difficult for a certain make behind the car to make out his face. Lee Duk followed Jeongguk silently trying to catch a glimpse of his face but at a certain point he couldn't follow the brunette further as someone blocked him, a certain someone whom he feared the most...

~♡~

Day 32

Taehyungie.....
Udk how jealous I am atm
Who even is he??
Why is he staying over?
What bout the midget who stayed over
yesterday huh?
I guess I am really blessed hyungie
You kno y? It is extreme luck to see
you every morning, through my window
I sound like a creep rn. I just can't help myself hyungie
You look so freakin handsome while going to work that
I'm starting to feel insecure
Anygays i look 10x better than the potato squash staying at
ur home...
~soon-to-be yours?♡

Taehyung chucked reading the letter again and again. His baby was jealous? And its so fucking adorable. 'This person can see my throughout their window. So it might be my neighbour?' He thought, but then again this locality had more than 50 houses. 'Let Lee Duk come back' he thought, smiling to himself.