𝟠∞♡

"Take Jeongguk too with you if your going to see Taehyung's friends" Mrs. Jeon said "why would i take him?" Hyuna asked "He's your brother and your taking him that's final" Mr. Jeon said and Hyuna let out an angry growl, annoyed. 

Jeongguk took his bike keys and phone, shoving them down his pockets, he ran his hand through his overgrown bangs. Looking like a meal.

"Why do you have to spoil everything? why are you even coming now?" Hyuna asked and Jeongguk tied his lace "I'm not coming to see your taetae and you, I'm going to see yoon" Jeongguk replied, his face neutral "oh well ill ride" she said, stretching her hand out for the keys and Jeongguk chuckled. 

"bold of you to assume i'll be taking you in my bike, u can call a cab" Jeongguk said walking out leaving Hyuna dumbfounded. The sound of her parents laugh bought her back to earth, she threw her purse over her shoulder and walked out. 

~♡~ 

Hyuna pulled Jeongguk by his collar before he could enter "you better not embarrass me infornt of them" she whispered "you do that better yourself" He told removing her hand and walked in, noticing Taehyung sitting in a group of young, handsome, daddy like people. (HOSEOKKKKK) 

Taehyung looked up and saw Jeongguk, fuck his dick fucking twitched on how deadly and hot Jeongguk looked. His long, messy hair fell on his face and first 3 buttons of his white shirt was unbuttoned.

Ba dump 

Taehyung gulped

"fuck he is so cute" Jin hyung squealed with Hoseok and Jimin "he's totally your type tae" Hoseok told and Taehyung sighed "not him, her" he mumbled and their smile fell as they saw the girl behind the boy, shouting at a waitress for accidently bu...

"fuck he is so cute" Jin hyung squealed with Hoseok and Jimin "he's totally your type tae" Hoseok told and Taehyung sighed "not him, her" he mumbled and their smile fell as they saw the girl behind the boy, shouting at a waitress for accidently bumping into her. "her?" Jimin asked pointing at Hyuna and Taehyung nodded "what. the. actual. fuck Taehyung?" 

"what?" Taehyung asked 

"she is not your type oml joon she is raidiating 'gold digger slash slut slash clout seeker' energy" Jin said shaking Namjoon and dramatically weeping. "baby calm down" Namjoon said, dramatically taking the table cloth and letting out an inhuman snort. "i'm regretting my life choices" Taehyung said looking at his friends. 

"Hey Taehyung" Hyuna said walking to Taehyung, her heels creating an irritating click clack against the marble tiles. "hey" he said back and Hyuna pulled him into a hug and pressed a kiss onto his cheek. "the hell-" "come on Tae aren't we a couple already" she said ruffling his hair. He growled silently. 

"hey" Jin hyung waved at Jeongguk who was witnessing this eye sore performance between the 'couple' "hey" he waved back slightly. "oml he is so cute Joon" Jin hyung said and Hoseok pulled him into a hug, "ur so cuddly, im hoseok" the sunshine energy radiating guy said messing up his already messy hair. "i'm ur mom" Jin said "and im ur dad" continued Namjoon "Ignore their existence" Jimin said pulling him next to a an empty seat beside him "park jimin" he smiled

"Jeon Jeongguk" Jeongguk said showing his bunny smile only to regret it the next second as he was squished between his self proclaimed 'mom' and 'dad' 

"fuck it i'm keeping you" Jin said creepily and Jeongguk visibly shuddered "oh god leave him alone" Hoseok said, rescuing him "ahem" Hyuna fake coughed and everyone turned to her "I'm taehyung's girlfriend" she said with a fake smile and everyone returned the smile and turned back to Jeongguk while Hyuna got annoyed

"so ur with us right?" Namjoon asked and Jeongguk shook his head, making eye contact with Taehyung before turning back to them "I'm here to see my friend" 

"yoon?" Taehyung asked, rasing an eyebrow and Jeongguk swore he would've fell on his knees if it wasn't for hoseok holding him. "y-yea" "ur always with him" Taehyung said and in his voice it was said how he didn't really like Jeongguk meeting with 'yoon' 

Before Jeongguk could say anything  Yoongi walked in and all the employees bowed, he nodded and walked to Jeongguk hugging him making Taehyung glare. 

"Min Yoongi" 

"Kim" Yoongi told nonchalantly and gave Jeongguk a snorlax stuffy "a bigger one will be there on your doorstep today" he said making Jeongguk giggle and hug him while Taehyung clenched his wrists

"ur drooling" Yoongi told to Jimin and Hoseok stuffed a handful of tissue into his mouth making him gag. Jimin blushed "i w-wasn't" "sure" 

Hyuna however was so fucking irritated that he was not getting any attention "Taehyung i'm going shopping" she said "u won't spend some time with us?" Hoseok asked "nah ive got better things to do" she said walking out "wow grade A bitch" Jin remarked and everyone nodded. 

"oh well then..uh we'll take our leave?" Jeongguk asked clutching onto the snorlax stuffy "my baby you are going?" Jin said ready to cry any moment-dramatically. 

"do you have any plans?" Taehyung asked, burning holes on Yoongi "n-no, w-we don-n't have any plans" Jeongguk stuttered 

~♡~ 

Well Jin wasn't letting go of his 'son' and Taehyung wasn't letting Jeongguk go alone with Yoongi finally the brrrain of the group rrrrrap monster decided to have fun in a club so all of them were driving to the club.