𝟟∞♡

♛[rubberband] - ♛ [Tate McRae]
.ıllı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:24 ──•───────── 3:28
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ
volume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'Love you in a second, next you know I'm checking out of moments I shouldn't miss'

0:24 ──•───────── 3:28↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇvolume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯'Love you in a second, next you know I'm checking out of moments I shouldn't miss'

Yoongi ran his hand through the younger one's hair while sighing. He remembered how Jeongguk threw himself on Yoongi as soon as he came and cried straight for 2 hours. Yoongi felt sad for his younger one. He was very selfless and let everything go for his sister. He knew that his sister killed a person, he saw it. But he didn't say anything, he became selfish, he wanted his sister to stay with him. Jeongguk always switched his homework with Hyuna's so his sister won't get shouting. He loved her so much, but she has been nothing but a bitch to him.

Jeongguk's face had dried tear stains and his cheeks were set ablaze, his hands were on Yoongi's chest, clutching onto his sweater and face was buried in his chest. He shifted on Yoongi's lap and opened his eyes slowly "hey bun" yoongi called out softly. "hey yoon, im sorry-" "dont you dare apologize bunny" Yoongi told "i thought he read them. I was writing to him everyday, like a fool" Jeongguk cried, his tears falling. 

"Bun, we aren't sure if he didn't read it. Let's find how they ended up together? U want me to beat him up? or else ask him to leave he-" "no hyung" Jeongguk cut yoongi off and continued "Let Hyuna be happy, she likes him. Taehyung too. I-I don't even know if he's gay, Hyuna is beautiful and talented. People won't make a fuss of a boy and a girl being together. His career will also go smoothly" Jeongguk smiled bitterly while Yoongi hugged him

"Bun...."

"Let's sleep sleepyhead" 

"brat" 

"your brat" 

"if you don't shut up ill throw you out" 

"i love you" 

"no homo" 

"YA" 

With Taehyung 

Taehyung didn't want to say irritated but maybe he is a bit annoyed by how Hyuna grabs him and be extra clingy and acts dominant. He is not a fucking submissive. Her parents were so good, they accepted and treated him like their son, but he is not liking how Hyuna is.

Taehyung's mind was on a bunny boy who asked his parents to go to 'yoon's house' minutes after Taehyung came. But he kept that thought aside and focused on what Hyuna was blabbering "so tae can we go out?" Hyuna asked with a slight pout which he didn't find really cute. "yea sure" 

Later

Yoongi bought the tickets for both Jeongguk and himself and walked back to where the younger was. He convinced the younger to come out for a bit to take a break from all the crying. "gguk let's rest first" Yoongi said as he handed the younger his ticket 

". . ." 

"what?" 

"we just came yoon" 

"but i walked all this way" he said pointing from where he was standing to the ticket counter, trying to measure the distance with his hands "isn't that like 2 trees away from where we r standing?" Jeongguk asked "can we rest ffs?" Yoongi asked, he regretted asking the younger to come out when they were sleeping. "no LETS GET ON THE RIDES" Jeongguk screamed running to the scary af rides while grabbing Yoongi's hand. 

~♡~ 

Hyuna dragged Taehyung through all the expensive stores, her hands pointing to next shops while Taehyung held all the covers which had the things Hyuna purchased. "Taehyung let's go to  Chanel" Hyuna said while Taehyung shook his head "can we go somewhere else?" "no tae, this is our first date so let's spend some more time" 

"Hyuna you already bought a lot of things, let's go somewhere else" 

"oh come on Taehyung, let me buy some more things" Hyuna said taking Taehyung's card from his pocket and going to chanel. 

'this is not like how Jin hyung felt when he saw Namjoon hyung'

~♡~  

"Thank you Taehyung, im keeping your card" Hyuna said grabbing all the shopping bags and walking inside to her house. Taehyung sighed. 

Hyuna emptying all the shops, screaming for more, buying expensive jewelry, taking his card without his permission and using it, keeping his card with her and going home. This is the summary of their 'date' that happened today. 

He turned back to go when he hit someone "oh im sorry, i dint se-" Jeongguk stopped what he was saying when he saw the person standing in front of him, he tried his best to not breakdown in front of his crush i mean 'sister's boyfriend'. 

"hey" Taehyung said, his deep voice almost got stuck in his throat when he saw the beauty in front of him. "bye" Jeongguk said running back inside and closing the door, more like slamming the door. 

ba-dump 

Taehyung kept his hand over his heart

'what the fuck'