𝟡∞♡

Neon lights, drunk and horny people dancing while grinding against each other, bartender doing tricks, a usual club. Now Jeongguk had a hand wrapped around his waist protectively and his cheeks were on fire coz it definitely was not Yoongi's, it was Taehyung's. 

"hyung" Jeongguk said, leaning back a bit so that his back hit Taehyung's chest. "i wanna get a drink, y-your hand" Taehyung tightened his grip and raised an eyebrow

'jesus fucking christ stop doing that' 

"are you allowed to drink?" 

"excuse me, i-im 21" 

"and?" 

"im not a child, ofc i can drink" 

"well then, ill be watching you" Taehyung replied and  lead him to the counter while the rest went to the dance floor

"why would you do that? shouldn't you be watching your girlfriend?" 

"first, she isn't my girlfriend as i have never asked her out, second why tf are you wearing your shirt like that, half your chest is exposed" "i'll wear my shirt as i like and what's wrong with this huh? maybe i want to get laid" Jeongguk said cockily as he took a shot and watched with a smirk at how Taehyung clenched his fist. 

"you're not gonna get laid" Taehyung growled, the idea of Jeongguk under someone made him mad or more like furious . Jeongguk raised a brow but before he could say something 

"hey pretty shall we dance?" A guy asked, he had sharp brown eyes and messy hair, his jawline was sharp and was totally good looking. Jeongguk mouthed 'watch me go' to Taehyung and nodded to the guy. 

They both made their way to the dancefloor. The unknown guy having his hand on Jeongguk's waist, griping it tightly while the other was drawing invisible shapes on the the younger's bare chest with his fingers. Taehyung ordered a drink, gulping it in one go and watching the duo with anger. He watched how the guy whispered something to Jeongguk and the latter giggled and nodded. 

He slammed the glass on the counter and went to Jeongguk, grabbing his wrist and dragging him outside, pinning him to a wall. "were you having fun?" Taehyung asked "what if i was?" Jeongguk asked, his smirk never leaving his face, he needed to know why Taehyung was acting like this when Hyuna clearly said he was her boyfriend 

Taehyung bought his face "you was having fun with him? you liked how he was touching you?" "i did" he answered nonchalantly and Taehyung lost his shit, he grabbed the younger's chin and kissed him on the lips. 

Ba Dump

Jeongguk's smirk vanished and shock took place. Taehyung pulled back and stared at the younger. 

Messy hair, red face, swollen lips and exposed milky white chest.

Ba Dump

 He swore nothing has ever turned him on more than this before. "w-what was t-that?" the younger stuttered and Taehyung walked off without saying anything. 

Leaving a shocked boy with tears falling from his doe eyes. 

~♡~ 

Taehyung wanted to talk to Hyuna. So left from the club and came to the Jeon house. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon welcomed him and showered him with love. He loved being treated like this but he needed to talk. 

"Taehyungie we'll go up. I'll show you my books" She offered and Taehyung thought it was the best option so that her parents wont be there.  

They both went up and Hyuna bought a few of her books, showing it to Taehyung who had his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Taehyungie when are you going to tell the world that we are dating?" 

"this is your handwriting?" he asked ignoring her question

"yes, how is it?" Hyuna asked pouting 

"is this your only handwriting?" he asked again 

"yes Taehyung" she replied, irritated that her question was not answered

Taehyung got up and looked out her balcony not seeing his house 

"you can't see my house from here?" 

"we can see ur house only from Jeongguk's window"