𝟝∞♡

♛[STAINED GLASS] - ♛ [MADISON BEER]
.ıllı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:24 ──•───────── 3:28
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ
volume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝'

"well well if it isn't for my little lee dukie who ran away 2 years back" A girl who had red violet obmre said with an exceedingly sweet tone, her red painted lips was stretched and showed her pearly white teeth

"well well if it isn't for my little lee dukie who ran away 2 years back" A girl who had red violet obmre said with an exceedingly sweet tone, her red painted lips was stretched and showed her pearly white teeth. Her very voice alone made Lee Duk's skin crawl. "Mrs.Jeon" Lee Duk said through gritted teeth, he hated the lady standing in front of her with every single cell in his body, the lady who is the sole reason he and his precious wife had to go through hell and back, the lady who made him flee his own hometown, the lady who is a fucking psychopathic bitch. 

"ah u remember me" she said laughing hysterically "heard u got a pregnant bitch with you" Lee Duk's eyes widened "so it's true" "don't u even think of hurting her" he snarled "only if you tell me why you were following him?" "i wasn't" "u sure? i thought you knew me better than anyone Dukie" Jeon Jung Hyuna said scrolling through her phone, desperate to find something "Mr. Kim wants him" 

She stopped scrolling and raised her eyes, revealing her saucer-wide eyes "K-kim Taehyung?" he nodded "I was trying to find your bitch's photo but now that u have said it, all's good now tell me the reason" 

He had to do it. He loves his wife. His little angel who he had waited for 8 months. He can't have them dead. But Taehyung? The one that gave him a job to support himself, the one that took in his wife and himself from the streets? How can he betray him? "ANSWER ME" she shouted 

"He asked me to find the beautiful person living in Jeon mansion" he lied and the dumb af Hyuna believed it and  had her lips formed in a smirk "is that it? well then let him know that the beautiful person is me" "b-but-" "no buts. Kim Taehyung is mine. I have loved him since forever and that dumb boy can't suddenly have him, u know wht will happen if u disobey me right?" 

Lee Duk sighed, atleast he didn't tell the whole truth. He hoped that Taehyung would find out the actual truth. He nodded and walked back.

 ~♡~ 

"Hey Lee Duk" A beautiful girl waved her hand from the second floor of the college "Hey Hyuna" he shouted back, they were classmates and formed a beautiful friendship through the years. "Hyuna did you know what happened to the boy who fought with you in gym?" he asked climbing the stairs to reach his friend who had a fake confusion on her face "what happened?" "He was found dead near our college ground" Her confusion turned to shocked and her hands flew to her mouth. "oh my lord" "i know right, let's go to class for now" 

- - - 

"Lee Duk you are under arrest for the murder of Dong Hyun" a police office said. "w-what??" He asked, shocked and confused "we have witness" "n-no no w-way i-i d-din-" "Jeon Jung Hyuna saw you stabbing the boy in the ground at midnight" He face no longer had shock and confusion, it contained betrayal and pain. His best friend? Why? 

"Lee Duk is innocent" His girlfriend Mina said, tears falling. "h-hey baby c-calm down my love, i-i will come back?" he sniffed, his own tears falling. He pecked her on the cheeks while the officers handcuffed him. 

Hyuna who was standing there with a sad face came near him and hugged him "don't worry Dukie, u will do this for you friend won't you?" she whispered "get off me you psycho" he yelled wiggling of her grip. She smirked when the officers dragged his out, shutting him up with a gun on his head. 

- - - 

Mina, who believed he was innocent left her house for him on the day of his release. Lee Duk's parents kicked him out of the house coz apparently they didn't want a murderer in their house as they were scared. 

They struggled with no money, slept on the streets and even starved. But one day Taehyung saw them on the streets. A guy lighting up the last matchstick for his lady, without caring for himself. He offered them a place, a job and arranged their marriage. Taehyung was their god and they will forever be grateful for it. 

~♡~

But right now he had no choice right? 

"It's Jeon Jung Hyuna sir, I hope you will find the truth and forgive me" he whispered the last part to a happy Taehyung doing his little dance showering him with 'thank you's'