𝟛∞♡

♛[July] - ♛ [Noah Cyrus]
.ıllı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:24 ──•───────── 2:34
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ
volume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨'

0:24 ──•───────── 2:34↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇvolume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯'𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨'

"Taehyung wake the fvck up" Jimin shaked the sleeping log on the bed vigorously, finally getting him to wake up. "wha-where?" "im jimin, this is ur house and id like it if you'd shut up and get out" Jimin said kicking the latter out of his own bedroom. Taehyung stretched his hands letting out a yawn. He made his way to the kitchen, quickly making a cup of coffee before having his ass seated on the luxurious leather couch. 

He placed his mug on the table and made his out as a lighting when he heard a quite shuffling outside. He opened the door but found nothing oh- a dog.. 

A baby Pomeranian was outside his house, it looked homeless and hungry. So, Taehyung took him in, washing him up silently in order to not wake up Jimin and covered him and a giant fluffy towel. "i'll name you yeontan" Taehyung said, chuckling to himself when he saw the little one chewing away on the biscuits given to him. "we'll get some stuff for you later tannie, adjust with these please" "woof" 

Another shuffle.. 

He ran out and found the letter on the floor but no one around. "pls come to me" he said, to one in specific and picked up the letter. Unluckily he didn't see a certain cherry haired male hiding behind his car, holding his breath.

Tannie was sleeping and the little comfortable bed made by Taehyung. And Jimin was sleeping on Taehyung's bed made by the bed makers. Taehyung opened the letter and took the card. 

Day 31

Hyungiee 
U luked so adorable with that doggie 
Oh mahn- 
my heart aches; two babies..
Hyungie i have this urge to hug you, 
boop ur nose, ruffle that soft hair and 
maybe kiss you? pft.. i sound like i'm 7 
but im actually not 7 istg- 
I hope that one day I could hug you? 
not in my dreams in rl 
Hope that really happens...
Put on that bright smile of urs throughout 
the day hyungie
~soon-to-be yours?♡

"I wanna hug you too or maybe even kiss you?"

~♡~

"oh my lord i need C P R" Jin hyung yelled, dramatically falling onto Namjoon hyung's arms for CPR who went along with what the elder was doing and pressed his chest twice before connecting their lips "get a room you horny bitches" Hoseok screamed, snatching tannie and covering his eyes "honorifics dipshit" Jin screamed back with a flushed face, still in Joon's arms. 

"horny, bitchy, hyungy" Hoseok sang stealing a few of untriggered-until-now Jimin's popcorn "yo bitch wtf" Jimin yelled, tiny fists coming in contact with Hoseok's face making him drop on the ground "K.O" Taehyung shouted and Hoseok jump back on the ground, balancing on his feet before dragging a bubblegum pink head on the floor to tickle him. "massage my toes and i'll let you go" "hshha..hahhaoksy..frhaha.. OKAY" Jimin yelled between his laughs