𝟚∞♡

♛[PAPER HEARTS] - ♛ [TORI KELLY]
.ıllı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:26 ──•───────── 3:20
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ
volume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
'𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬' 

0:26 ──•───────── 3:20↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇvolume: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯'𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬' 

Another letter was found infront of Taehyung's hose, the same way as before. He looked around to see someone but the curved up lips formed a smol pout when he found no one. "Let's see.." he said going back home, holding the letter in one hand and a coffee mug in the other. Taehyung made his was to the dining table, sitting on it. He opened the letter after placing his mug beside him. 

Day 2

Hey Tae, 
Hope you read the other letter 
Your modeling magazines were released 
yesterday and saying you looked handsome 
would be an understatement 
I really don't kno wat to say 
but blonde hair really suits you 
The one where you wore golden suit and blue contacts 
is my fav 
so i secretly made it my desktop wallpaper so 
no one would see heh..
Hope you have a good day today tae

~soon-to-be yours?♡ 

"soon-to-be mine" Taehyung smiled at the letter, smelling the card. He closed his eyes and sighed "who are you?"  

~♡~

Day 3 

Hey TaeTae
Laugh lines, scrunched up nose and 
boxy smile full on display 
r u perhaps trying to kill me coz i said i like u?
You r the epitome of perfection taetae 
Everyone has flaws 
u too maybe having flaws 
but in my eyes, ur perfect. 
That smile really suits you
pls smile more..
~soon-to-be yours?♡ 

Taehyung smiled, his boxy smile lighting up his face. "if baby likes it i will do it" he mumbled, falling on his bed, squealing like a teenager while holding the letter. 

~♡~

Day 30 

To My Lovely Tae~
Today is it 30th day of me writing letters to you 
It's finally a month 
Is it possible to fall in love with the 
same person again and again?
It really is possible 
Should i call the cops on you? 
For stealing my heart? 
Stealing is a crime Mr.Kim
Can i steal ur heart too in return?
~soon-to-be yours?♡  

"u've already stolen it" Taehyung chuckled, reading the letter again and again. It's been a month and Taehyung can't help wanting to know the person behind this. His hyung, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok already know about this and they are extremely happy that their little bear has finally found his true love, has finally started to smile like the past, has finally started to find happiness.. 

~♡~

"Tae, wake up at 6 and wait until you hear him coming" Jin hyung suggested after hearing an hour complains of how his true love is faceless. "Excuse me?" Jimin yelled, well Jimin wakes up early to wake up his best friend and Tae waking up at 6 means Jimin being awake at 5.30, if luck is on his side Tae wakes within 1 call but that does not happen most days. 

Hoseok handled all the company meeting coz who the fvck could say no to Taehyung's puppy eyes and pout?

"chimmy, chim chim, soulmatie" "i need leave" Jimin said, checking out his nails "a week leave for Park Jimin, approved" Taehyung said with a salute "i'll sleepover?" "ur welcome anytime" Taehyung said and did his little happy dance when Jimin showed him thumbs up "joon let me sleep over at urs" Jin said with a pout and Namjoon raised an eyebrow "babe we're married for 2 years"