two

•°•°•

•°•°•

Arriving back at the NCIS building Tony, Laura, Emily, Reid and Morgan walk out of the elevator into the bullpen.

Seeing McGee at his desk, typing away on his computer, the five approach. Coming to an halt in front of him, the siblings look at him. "Where are Gibbs and Ziva?"

McGee looks at the two, before looking at a blonde woman who leans against chair in the small cabin with the desk, next to McGee. "Gibbs told Ziva to go down to Abby's lab, but I don't know where he went then."

Having heard Tony's question the blonde looks at the arriving people. "He's with our commanding Agents."

Looking at each other silently, the siblings shrug. Tony then walks forward, his award winning smile plaster on his face and his hand stretched out. "Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo."

"You're only special mentally." Mutters Laura before she can stop herself. Hearing the light snores from the people surrounding her and her brother's annoyed look, stop her almost immediately from regretting anything she muttered. Tony puts his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his side. "And this is my sister the not so special Agent Laura DiNozzo."

Smiling brightly at the blonde, Laura holds out her hand, shaking the woman's. Returning the smile the blonde introduces herself. "Jennifer Jareau, or JJ if you will. I'm the media liaison."

Nodding at her, the conversation is interrupted by Gibbs walking into the bullpen, two men following. "DiNozzo let go of your sister."

Letting go immediately the man walks over to his desk leaning against it. Two desk have been pushed together making Tony and Laura sit opposite each other, with her back facing McGee's desk.

Without another word Gibbs sits down at his desk, typing something on his computer. Tony and Laura share a confused look and the taller man that entered with Gibbs calls his team together and walks down the corridor, probably into an empty conference room.

As soon as they leave, the DiNozzo siblings and McGee rush over to their bosses desk. "Okay, what is going on?"

Gibbs looks at Tony quietly, before he starts. "That's the FBI's behavioral analysis unit, they were called in because what happened to Nolan, happened to three other people which cases they have been looking into."

The three share a look before Gibbs continues. "I talked to Agents Hotchner and Rossi, and now we are sharing this case. So get back to work."

Just as the man finishes the elevator opens, reveling Ziva. The brunette walks over to the group, slowly stopping when she sees the baff faces of her teammates. "What- what happened?"