eighteen

•○•○•

•○•○•

The whole case turns out more messed up, than first thought. Willis was in some kind of cult, that he didn't agree with anymore, so he left. Some of the members didn't take that too well, and with one of them being a specialist for explosives, they decided to kill Willis for leaving.

The rest of the cult seem to have no knowledge of the occurrences that hit the former member, but they did recalled an member, Jonas McCullan, being good with bombs.

Also recalling, Jonas hanging out with Taylor Morris, the two men were immediate suspects. After checking them out it just strengthens their suspicions. And after McGee found out some more dirt about Morris and McCullan, the team, drives up to Morris' house, where the two are currently hiding.

So now, Tony and Laura approach the front, door. While Tony knocks, Laura has a hand on her gun in her holster.

Opening the door, Morris looks between the two Agents suspicious. Smiling Tony greets the man. "Hello, I'm Agent Anthony DiNoz-"

Morris slams the door closed before the man can say anything else. Looking at his sister Tony sighs, before looking back at the door, kicking it in.

"NCIS, stand down!" He calls out seeing, Morris and McCullan trying to run out the back door.

"Follow them I'll go around the house." Without waiting for an answer, Laura runs, around the house, running straight into Morris. Tackling him to the ground, she tries to handcuff him, but the man is a lot stronger than he seems, hitting the side of her head with his fist, Laura groans. The small distractions, gives the man enough time to get back on his feet, pushing Laura off of him, before kicking before in the stomach.

Groaning, Laura tries to ignore the pain and sits up, grabbing Morris's ankle as he tries to run away, but Morris kicks her down by her shoulder. Grabbing her gun, he holds her at gunpoint, just as Gibbs arrives behind him.

"Taylor Morris, put the gun down!" Looking at Gibbs, Morris pulls Laura up by her shirt. He presses the gun against her temple.

"You shoot and your girl dies, ya hear me!" Morris shouts, his voice way to high, obviously showing off his panic.

"Hey, asshole." A voice booms from behind, pulling Morris away from Laura. Through his grip she still falls to the ground but, not as bad as Morris, who is literally thrown away from her, by Tony.

The DiNozzo man pulls the shocked man up by his jacket, putting handcuffs on him. Gibbs holsters his gun before approaching the siblings and Morris.