eight

•°•°•

•°•°•

Arriving back at the navy yard, JJ and Laura get up to the bullpen.
"DiNozzo, did you find anything?" Gibbs walks up to the two, as soon as they leave the elevator, Hotch right behind him.

"She definitely has a drug problem, along with anger issues, also she doesn't seem like a grieving woman." Explains Laura.

Nodding, Gibbs walks back to his desk. "We are waiting for a warrant, to search the Nolan's and Jones' houses and the storage units they  have."

The ringing of his phone stops Gibbs from talking. "Yeah, alright Abby, I'm on my way."

"DiNozzo," he points at Laura, "when we get the warrant, I want you to take Tony and go to the storage unit of the Nolan's."

Nodding the brunette walks to her desk, sitting down in the chair, while Gibbs walks past her to the elevator.

"I'll send Morgan and Reid to the Jones' unit, can take them with you?" Hotch looks at Laura, nodding her head the woman agrees. "Sure."

Without waiting another second the man leaves, JJ stays back for a second, smiling at Laura before she follows him.

Snickering from the other side of the table catches Laura's attention and she looks away, from JJ's retreating figure, and to a snickering Tony. "How's it hanging, lover girl?"

Rolling her eyes, Laura can't help but smile. "Shut up."

Putting his forearms on the table, Tony leans forward. "I can't just shut up, when I see you making love eyes. My little sister has a crush, oh she is finally growing up." He wipes away an imaginary tear.

Throwing a paper ball at him, his sister gives him death glares.

"Who is growing up?" She hears McGee's voice behind her, turning around she sees him with his hands in his pocket, Ziva next to him.

"Laura. She has a-" Laura interrupts him, "Tony!" She growls.

"Laura has a crush on the blonde FBI Agent." Tony ducks laughing, as another paperball comes flying his way.

"You are dead to me, Anthony." Laura points at her brother. Slowly turning around she meets McGee's and Ziva's smirking faces. "Don't say a thing."

Raising her arms, Ziva puts on a innocent face, the smile still present. "I wouldn't dare."

Laura points at McGee. "The same goes for you, Timmy. Not a word!"