fiveteen

•○•○•

•○•○•

"Hey, how was your day?" Laura's hand brushes JJ shoulder as she sits down opposite the blonde, in the booth of the diner.

"Pretty boring actually, just looked over some past cases." JJ smiles. "What about you?"

"Paperwork day." Sighs Laura dramatically. Laughing lightly JJ nods. "Yeah, it's not my favourite thing to do either, in fact I think the only person that enjoys doing it, is Spencer."

Chuckling, Laura licks her lips. "I mean no offense to him, but I am actually not surprised."

Pursing her lips JJ nods agreeing. "Yeah, but don't worry he wouldn't take that offensive."

"And he shouldn't, he is cool, in his own weird way." Laura smiles.

"True." Agrees JJ smiling softly. "So how long have you got till' you have to go back?"

Looking at her wristwatch, Laura furrows her eyebrows. "Uhm, about an hour, if Gibbs doesn't call me in earlier."

Lifting her menu card, JJ gives her a smile. "Then we should order."

Nodding, Laura looks through the foods on display. "I think I'll just go with the bacon cheeseburger, it has never disappointed me before -, just like Jennifer Aniston." Laura mumbles the last part, but still catches JJ's attention.

"So, let me guess, she is your all time crush?" Smiles woman with raised eyebrows.

Pointing a finger at her, Laura answers. "My all time female crush, I go both ways. Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are on the other side."

"Seven was a great movie." Putting her menu down, Laura looks at her seriously. "You woman, you have taste."

"I know. Also, I have to agree with you on Jennifer Aniston." Smirks the blonde and looks back at her card.

"So what are you getting?" Laura asks, changing the topic. Biting her lip, JJ looks up at her. "I think I just get a-"

The blonde halts in her words and look at something behind the brunette. Looking at JJ with furrowed brows, she starts to stutter. "What- what are you looking-" JJ leans forward turning Laura's head slightly. Catching what JJ looked at she finishes. "-at?"

Seeing as JJ and Laura have caught the two women, they look quickly at their menus, pretending as if nothing happened.

"Aren't-, isn't that, Prentiss?" She looks back at JJ for confirmation. Nodding the blonde gets up. "Yes, Emily, and Penelope. Excuse me, for a second." And then she walks away, towards the table occupied by the two.

Watching JJ's annoyed look as she talk to her two colleagues, Laura can't help but chuckle.

"She's cute." Tony's voice, makes Laura jump. "Tony, what the fuck." She puts a hand over her heart.

"So what are you ordering?" He sits down in JJ's spot and picks up the menu.

"What are you doing here, Ant?" Laura looks at him sternly.

"Well," he pauses smirking, and points at himself. "I am you older brother, so I have to make sure, you're not getting  into any trouble, at your 'date'" he quotes the last word with his fingers. "So I made, McGee track your phone, so I can keep an eye on you."

Looking back at where JJ stands, still talking to Emily and Penelope, the brunette looks at her brother. "I don't need a babysitter, Anthony!" She grits, rolling her eyes annoyed.

"I mean, you never know." Groaning, Laura closes her eyes putting her head on the table before looking back up. "You know what, I have an idea."

She gets up and pulls her brother up as well, by his arm. Laura then pulls him over to the table with the BAU women.

Smiling the brunette approaches, standing next to JJ, who looks just as annoyed. "Hello ladies."

Smiling slightly embarrassed, Emily and Penelope look at her and Tony.

"So, have you met my brother, he loves snooping, and he also paid one of my colleagues to track my phone, because he though I need a babysitter." Looking at the confused faces of the others, Laura continues smiling. "So would you mind taking him in, to your little snooping party."

Without another word, Laura takes JJ's hand pulling her softly back to the table.

"Was that too rude?" Laura aks concerned as they sit back down.

"Maybe a little, but they kinda deserved it." JJ replies hesitantly. "I mean they shouldn't spy on us."

Nodding, now filled with more confidence, Laura agrees. "Yeah, I mean it's our private life, they shouldn't to that, despite being our friends or brother."

After a few minutes of silence and an intes staring at the menu, a waiter approaches, taking in both women's orders.

"So going back to more happy topics, you have called me a 'woman of taste', now I think I should learn if you are a woman of taste as well." JJ smiles, leaning her chin on her arm, trying to get their attention away from the spying people.

Raising an eyebrow, Laura smirks. "If that's a challenge I guarantee, you'll lose."

Laughing JJ nods. "Well, I saw you watch Ferris Bueller's day off, which I have to agree is a pretty awesome movie, but what else have you got?"

Clapping her hands together, Laura's eyes start twinkling. "Ok, so welcome in my territory. There is obviously Ferris Bueller's day off, Seven, Zodiac, E.T., Star Wars, The Goonies, My Girl, Dead Poet Society, the Truman show, Jurassic Park, Back to the future, - want me to go on?"

"I mean I get your style, but if you want, you can go on." JJ replies smiling warmly.

"My style? You mean my amazing choice in movies?" Laughing JJ nods. "Yes, exactly." 

After discussing a few more of Laura's choice of movies, their food arrives, and they start to eat.

Furrowing her eyebrows after a few moments of silence, she looks at JJ. "Hey, are they still sitting at the table?"

Looking over Laura's shoulder, JJ sighs. "Sadly yes."

Now turning around as well Laura's eyes meet her brothers, he smiles at her cheekily, waving slightly, before looking back at Emily and Penelope. He says something to them, making them laugh and look over at the two women, watching them.

"Seems like your brother is s real women's man." Mumbles JJ smirking. Rolling her eyes playfully, she looks back at the blonde. "At least that is what he calls himself."

Smirking JJ looks at Laura. "And what do you call yourself? A ladies woman?"

A wide smiles pulls over Laura's face, as she looks at Laura cheekily. "Your girlfriend."