00

P R O L O G U E

teagan valerie mitchell.

a small girl, yet always packed the mightiest punch.

she was never one to follow the rules and got kicks out of hearing taylor's whining.

and yet she was always pardoned of her harmless trouble - perks of the sympathy that's automatically given for being a passed around foster kid in a small town.

she assumed her 'parents' took her in for the checks, as did many of her other temporary families, she hadn't spent enough time with them to really figure that out. teagan had learnt to accept that throughout the years and always tried to find the silver lining.

in this case, how luke was willing to give the kid a job - which she adored - at the diner and looked out for her throughout her time in Stars Hollow, or miss patty always allowing her to use her dance studio after classes for herself or how lorelai always treated teagan like her own; despite the fact that her biological daughter and borderline fostered one were definitely not fond of each other.

over the past three years, the girl had grown a bond with the town and it's people, they were all like family to her and when a troubled nephew of a certain diner owner shakes up her newly settled life, she feels as though a storm has ripped away her home from her heart.

the nephew in question, had made it his mission to leave stars hollow as quick as possible.

to escape and write his book or travel. anything, just to get out of this god-forsaken town.

and yet a certain brown haired, blue eyed girl seemed to pull him back - although he'd swear up and down that he despised her.

being forced to work and study together is considered a nightmare for them to begin with until they realise they are more alike than they think.

————————————-

authors note
just a start to what i hope won't be a disaster. pls don't be too harsh, i'm sensitive lol.
enjoy & tell me what you think :)