29

the white plains sun beat down relentlessly, even with the ac cranked up, the day burned white-hot. teagans time outside of Stars Hollow was coming to an end, she had spent the majority of her summer months soaking up the good weather, re-discovering her favourite places from her old home town and complaining about her wrist.

she now sat in a loose white mini dress, her bare legs were stuck onto the leather couch she was sprawled on. "ugh." she groaned, her voice hoarse from lack of use. "even my teeth are sweating."

chris, sat sprawled on the couch opposite her, scrunched his face in disgust. "why would you say that? now i can't get that feeling out my head."

teagan giggled at his response, wiping away the sweat from her hairline.

"listen." the boy pushed himself up from his comfortable position as he approached a serious topic. "i have news."

"whatever you are about to say, i don't wanna know."

"it could be good news."

"is it?"

chris stayed silent for a moment. "well-"

"see!" teagan sat up, her full attention set on the boy opposite her. "it's not."

"i got into yale." chris smiled. "theatre and performance studies."

"what happened to new york? and sticking together?" the brunette girl frowned, abandoning any attempts to congratulate her friend. "you know who talked you into this? those rich friends of yours. you got rich foster parents and then you got rich friends and now you're going to yale. rich people are the problem."

"hey!" chris couldn't hold back a laugh at teagans rant. "don't bring the parents into this, you love them. you say that all the time."

"shut up."

"you know i'm right."

"shut up!"

"exactly." the boy sat back in delight. "you like my friends too, we had a lot of fun last summer." he looked to teagan, watching as she remembered how she spent her time the year before. "you and finn, especially."

"we don't need to talk about that!" teagan threw a pillow in the direction of her friend, hoping it would defer him from talking about her not-so-pg activities with her former fling. "past is the past."

chris burst out into laughter at the brunette in front of him, ignoring the calls for him to shut up.

"i still don't like your friends, chris." teagan sighed. "one of them is a huntzberger."

"hey, logan's alright once you get to know him." chris shrugged. "he throws money around and the people around him benefit greatly from it."

"he's stuck up and you know it."

"i'm going to pretend you didn't say that because i invited him, colin and your favourite boy over to see you." chris braced himself for the inevitable freak out from teagan, watching as she snapped up from her seat, although he was taller than her, he knew that she could definitely kick up a storm. "they asked to see you again, and we're leaving tomorrow, i couldn't say no!"

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘 (JESS MARIANO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara