♛𝐭𝐰𝐨♛

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Let's go Kook" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head. They went inside the shopping mall. They were entering the shopping mall like they do usually but the guard stopped them "uhm sir where's your mask!?" The guard asked Jimin as he didn't wear any mask but Jungkook did.

"I have a pretty handsome face! That's why I didn't wear that cloth piece" Jimin answered proudly. "But sir it's corona time! We can't allow you inside if you won't wear a mask!" The guard said and Jimin groaned "Who's this corona? Tell her to allow me inside!" Jimin said and the guard looked at him without blinking.

"Sir you must be kidding right? But I am on duty so I don't have time for these jokes! Sir please wear a mask" The guard said and Jimin immediately closed his eyes to link Namjoon and asked 'who's this bitch corona?'. "And sir! Please open your palm! I have to give you sanitizer "this time the guard said it to Jungkook who opened his palms to the guard dumbfounded. (a/n: mind links Will be in Italic font)

Jimin finally understood everything about Corona then he closed the link and went to a side. He checked if anyone was there but then he none and closed his eyes whispering some mantra and in a second a mask was on his palm. He wear it and went to Jungkook who was still standing there with opened palm as he don't know what to do with the sanitizer thing. He would admit that he liked the smell.

Jimin went to the guard and opened his palms to motion him to give him sanitizer too which the guard did. He slowly rubbed his palms together and motioned Jungkook to follow the movements. The guard lastly put a machine in front of their head And finally after that they entered the shopping mall. (a/n: always use sanitizer and wear mask pumpkins♥)

"Who's that Corona hyung?" Jungkook asked going towards the banana milk's section. "Corona is a virus Jungkook! And as Namjoon told me it has affected earth very much! Few people died because of it and still dieing! That's why these arrangements! He informed me about it that's all " Jimin explained to Jungkook.

"Oh! But didn't our maid's name is too corona? Corona aunty? " Jungkook asked then his eyes lit up when he finally saw the stake of banana milk. "Hmm! right! I forgot about it" Jimin hummed then saw how Jungkook was drooling over the banana milks. He rolled his eyes and went to the Sprite's section where he would stole sprites for Jhope.

They were finished with their shopping and went to a side where none was . Jungkook closed his eyes twirled his fingers up and down whispering some mantra and then he opened his eyes to see everything had vanished means they were teleported to hell.

Jungkook and Jimin smirked and then Closed their eyes again whispering another mantra. In a second they were outside of the mall. "Let's walk around a bit then we'll go back to hell" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head. They took off the masks as they were already demon and in Jimin's logic Corona can do shit to demons.