♛𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes blinking few times. He tried to rub his eyes but he felt his wrists were being locked with something which made his eyes widen immediately. He rapidly looked at his sides and bite his lips in fear when he couldn't recognize his surroundings.

"Oh god! Where am I?and why am I chained?" He thought and tried to free his hand but failed . All he remember, he was in Jungkook's room after taking shower and was looking outside when he smelled something and saw a shadow after in the room. After that he don't remember anything. And now he was in this unknown place locked with some chains.

"Oh my my! The King's precious mate gained his conscious finally" Taehyung heard a deep voice with a husky chuckle which brought shivers immediately to his spine. He tried to find the owner of the voice but couldn't.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" Taehyung asked gathering all of his courage and the sound of laughter echoed the room immediately after his question.

Taehyung flinched hard when he felt a  cold finger tracing over his face. He squirmed when he felt the other sniffing his face.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung growled out the words. He felt disgusted by the touches who is someone other than Jungkook and touching over his face continuously.

Taehyung whimpered as the other grabbed his throat forcefully "this cat got some tongue I see! But too bad, no one can take you from me now! I have been trying to have you for a long time. I wish I could have found you before the king so today you were carrying my child instead of that bastard's "

Taehyung felt his breathe caught in his throat at the mention of the baby. Tears started gathering at the corner of his eyes. He suddenly felt like caressing his tummy to protect his cub from everything but too bad his hands were chained already.

"W-why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked whimpering at the end as he felt a hand right on top of his tummy. He tugged the chains tightly to break it or  stop the other from touching him and his tummy but everything just stopped by a chuckle.

"You're not so dense are you? I want powers and only your soul and blood can give me them. And as I said before, you could have given me one more  thing which is a child of mine full of my evilness and your powers, a powerful heir. Tsk! Never mind either I still can turn the child into an evil one or I might just kill this one! What do you say?"Taehyung heard the voice dripping with evil intention.

Goosebumps rose up on Taehyung's body by the last sentence. His blood ran cold and his heart started beating faster. No way, he would let this demon to do anything to the baby. It's the gift of his and Jungkook's love.

Even if Jungkook and he didn't worded out their feelings to each other but the feelings swimming in their orbs always tells. Sometimes, words aren't enough to describe those feelings, your behavior and eyes can tell them without even your knowing.