♛𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was the one who woke up first after hearing some knocks on his door. He looked at his side to see Taehyung was curled up in his arms. He felt so happy to see the hybrid's beautiful face which was looking more pretty with those swollen lips,thick eyelashes resting on his pinkish bread cheeks,glowing tanned skin. He could see the marks he left on the hybrid's body, specially the mate mark making his chest swell with happiness.

He came out of his thoughts again after hearing the knock making him groan but he suppressed it, not wanting to wake up Taehyung after a tired night. Taehyung needed some rest after mating all night. He also assumed it must be lunch time .

Though he don't want to detach from Taehyung,he slowly got up stretching his muscles a bit. He could hear the faint whine of the hybrid's.he covered Taehyung's body with the blanket, gently caressing his cheeks and pecked his forehead whispering "sleep some more love".

He got up from the bed and went to the closet. He put on a robe as he cleaned both of them last night well nearly at the morning after Taehyung's heat seemed to stop. He looked at the floor where he could see their previous robes. He whispered a mantra and made them vanish from there.

He went to the door and opened it to face Jin and Yoongi. He raised a brow when he saw they had mixed facial expressions well Jin had, Yoongi had a cold stoic expression. "What happened Jin hyung? Yoongi hyung?" He asked didn't want them to enter the room to see Taehyung.

"Oh I guess you and Taehyung completed the mating process! That's a relief at least! I think you both should eat something!" Jin said and Jungkook nodded "Hyung I know you both came here to say something else! What is it?" He asked face blank.

Jin nodded his head slowly,"we searched everywhere and Jhope is nowhere to be seen! We checked everywhere but couldn't find and when we tried to go to western side of the hell where black waivers are actually! Seems like they put some strong black magic there which is shielding everyone from entering there basement"Jin said and bit his bottom lip.

"A-And the shield's black magic is formed with Taehyung's blood! When last day I was checking my lab! Taehyung's blood sample was missing along with yours from my lab! I-It's confirmed that someone from black waivers was here in this castle and among us! And he knows very clearly how everything works here in our main castle" Jin finished.

"I am the king! Even if we're enemies! He should still remember that I am the king here of hell and they're obliged to accept my orders! Go there again and tell them that it's my order" Jungkook said clenching his jaw.

Jungkook's eyes turned pitch black, face became red but soon came back to normal. "Control yourself kook!and we will go there again" Jin said after noticing his eyes and face.

"How am I supposed to calm down Jin hyung? After listening these from you?And Of course it must be Hoseok and where's Jimin? Guards are at his door right? Ask him how we can destroy the black waivers shield!" Jungkook said angrily , voice raising a bit.