♛𝐬𝐢𝐱♛

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Agh! It's hurting" Jungkook groaned looking at his back then took off his clothes. After taking a shower he dressed up in a new robe.

"I should tell it to Jin hyung and hobi hyung! They might can help me" Jungkook said and left the washroom. He went to his room to see Taehyung was in the window ledge and looking outside with a small smile. He felt his heart fluttered at the sight. "Oh he's awake" He thought.

He cleared his throat gaining the hybrid's attention. He noticed how the hybrid's small smile dropped and fear was evident in those blue eyes. He always felt happy to see people scared of him but this time he didn't like it at all. He felt his stomach crumbled.

"You like the moons?" He asked in his soft voice tried to ease the fear Taehyung had for him. Taehyung nodded his head "When I was in orphanage! I used to see moon! They are so beautiful!how the moon saves us from darkness! I don't like darkness" He said then widened his eyes realizing he was in hell moreover in front of the Satan himself! And he's talking about his hatred towards darkness. He felt goosebumps all over his body in fear.

Jungkook's amber eyes glowed brightly and he went to Taehyung. Jungkook blinked and his eyes became again normal shade of amber. Taehyung flinched when he felt Jungkook caressed his cheeks. (a/n: face cheeks! Not any other cheeks! thank you🙂)

Jungkook frowned more noticing how Taehyung was scared. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around the hybrid's petite waist and pulled him into a hug. He felt how Taehyung's body stiffened. He placed his left hand around taehyung's waist and caressed his ears with his right hand.

"Shh! Calm down baby tiger! Just relax! I promised you that I won't hurt you! It's okay to share your hatred! Everyone has their fears!" Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's ears. Taehyung purred at the feeling closing his eyes and placed his head on to Jungkook's left side of the chest. Tingles ran thought their bodies, wild butterflies started dancing in their stomach.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a strong urge to hug Taehyung more tightly but he controlled himself and decided to enjoy the hug not want to scare the hybrid more. After staying in the position for sometimes Taehyung peaked his head from Jungkook's chest and placed his hands on the chest. He looked at Jungkook with eyes parted lips and pretty pink dusted cheeks.Jungkook had wrapped his arms around Taehyung.Their eyes locked with each other losing each other more.

Their moment was ruined by a cough behind them. Taehyung wanted to broke the hug but seems like Jungkook had other plans. Jungkook tightened the grip around Taehyung's waist and looked at the door with boring eyes. "What do you want Jin hyung?"

"I came here to talk to Taehyung but seems like it's impossible for now! And kook! Next time close the door! You don't want other demons to find Taehyung right?" Jin asked and Jungkook cursed under his breathe "Yeah! I was in a rush to take a shower that I forgot to lock it! Anyways you can talk to Taehyung later but I need to talk to you and hobi hyung something" Jungkook said.