♛𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛

❃

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Jimin cut the mind link immediately with pale face. He felt his hands were sweating "No Taehyung have done nothing to anyone! He has suffered already a lot! I have to look after this! I'll make sure that he's secured. I'll tell Jungkook too to look after him after all they're mates!I'll tell them about myself too when I'll have time" Jimin mumbled to himself.

"Black waivers are very aggressive! I can't loose Taehyung!I even behaved so rudely towards him. I've to make something for him" Jimin said to himself and went to the lunch area where everyone were seated. He looked at Taehyung who was eating sitting beside Jungkook.

"Oh Jimin! Come Join us" Jin said and he nodded his head and went to his seat between Jhope and Yoongi. Yoongi looked at him with concern "are you okay?" He whispered and Jimin nodded his head giving him a small smile.

"Jiminie! We need you after the lunch! We've to look after something" Jhope said and Jimin looked at him with a frown "what happened? Everything is alright right?"Jimin asked feeling scared inside.

" Yeah! It's okay! It's just Jungkook's birth marks are hurting! We also checked him they're really darker than before! We took some of his blood sample too! We'll test them after the lunch "Jhope said and Jimin nodded his head.

" We're done! We'll go to our room now!if anything happened inform me"Jungkook said getting up from the table with Taehyung. "Jhope and Jimin can you guys wait for me in the chamber room? I've to talk with Taehyung" Jin asked and Jimin and Jhope both nodded their heads.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook and Taehyung went to Jungkook's room and Jungkook locked the door. They went to the bed and sat down. Taehyung was debating if he should talk or not "K-King" He mumbled which caught Jungkook's attention.

He turned to Taehyung and hummed "what is it baby tiger?" He asked. The nickname would always make Taehyung shy. Taehyung looked down with pink dusted cheeks "Jin hyung said you're in pain! Is it paining so bad?"Taehyung asked with a pout.

Jungkook felt suddenly tingles erupting in his body. He felt giddy inside to see someone caring about him not because he's the King and his powers. He looked at Tachyung fondly.

" It's paining slightly but I noticed something earlier "Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at him with curious eyes " What is it?"he asked in a curious voice.

"When I hugged you back then or when I am near you! I don't feel any pain" Jungkook said scratching the back of his nape. Taehyung widened his eyes with parted lips then looked down "Oh" He said feeling his cheeks were heating up remembering the hug and now Jungkook's statement. He felt the butterflies dancing in his stomach.

"Uhmm..yeah! If you don't mind can I hug you?"Jungkook asked kinda felt shame to asking something like this to someone. But again he was desperate for the hybrid's touches.