♛𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

I just noticed that I had this chapter in my draft but forgot to update—Sorryyy(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Sorryyy(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hyung do as I say" Jungkook told Yoongi and Namjoon when everyone were prepared for the possible war.

"Try to shape shift alike Andrew's people so no one will be harmed and you can attack on them with less difficulties. I don't think so he will use his strength in this fight, he will use his black magic only" specially when Taehyung is with them’ Jungkook couldn't told them the last part though.

Apart from his hyungs still no one knows about Taehyung. Jungkook wanted to court Taehyung properly in front of everyone .

His soldiers thought their king is going to fight Andrew because that cambion has been a pain in the ass for Jungkook always.

It took them a whole day to prepare for the war properly.

Everyone nodded their heads bowing at Jungkook and they made their way to Andrew's.

Namjoon and Yoongi were leading the soldiers with Jimin. Jin and Hoseok were between the soldiers shape shifted already.

Jungkook closed his eyes and disappeared in the air.

***

A whimper left from Taehyung's lips as he felt his energy and power were being drained. Some of Andrew's people drew a lot of blood earlier.

He was sitting on a chair, from far it will seem like he can use his hands and legs but no. Because a certain chains were wrapped around the hybrid's legs and hands but Taehyung can't see them, they seemed to be vanished in the air.

Taehyung was having problem with stabling his head. He was, panting rapidly. He doesn't care about himself , his mind was corrupted with the thoughts how he will save the baby, if these treatment over him will continue.

A painful whimper left from his his mouth along with sobs thinking about losing the child.

He closed his eyes but suddenly widened his eyes when he felt tingles erupting in his body.

“j-jungkook” he mind linked.

I know baby tiger, I will free you soon. Talk to me in mind link whenever I tell you to or else Andrew will suspect something”Jungkook mind linked back.

Taehyung cried in happiness that he finally heard Jungkook's voice.

“I thought I can't mind link to you because I feel something is happening to my body.he put some spell on me” Taehyung said.

“he can't destroy our mate bond, you're my queen!the devil's queen so no black magic will affect our bond. ”Jungkook said calmly then added,