♛𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫♛

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

a/n: I wanna inform you guys that Taehyung will be in his half hybrid form.

————

"Okay guys I think he's already registering what Jin just said. Let the kid have a moment and let us introduce to him first" Namjoon said which everyone nodded their heads.

"So Taehyung, my name is Namjoon Kim Namjoon" Namjoon introduced himself with a friendly smile. Taehyung nodded his head and smiled at him back.

"Hellooo!! Little one! I am Jung Hoseok but you can call me Jhope too" Jhope introduced himself with a bright smile and Taehyung smiled back at him too.

"Min Yoongi! And Don't you dare to wake me up from sleep" Yoongi said blankly and Taehyung felt a bit scared of him but gave him smile too.

"I am Jimin! Park Jimin kid!Just talk  when anything needed otherwise no need to call me" Jimin introduced himself plainly  which caught everyone's attention except Taehyung as Jimin was very friendly person.

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled at Jimin even though Jimin's plain voice sent shivers to his spine he still felt something friendly towards that demon.

"And I already told you my name though my full name is Kim Seokjin! If any of these demons tried to harm you just scream my name and I will look after the rest " Jin said winking at Taehyung who gave him a shy smile.

Jungkook saw the whole interaction in front of him and he was sure he'll talk to Jimin later about his strange behavior but for now he decided to shrug it off and looked at the hybrid then Namjoon.

"So can you tell us what you and Yoongi hyung found from Old Library?" Jungkook asked.

"Yep Joon start now kook give me a pillow so I can rest on the chair comfortably" Yoongi said Yawning making everyone groan in the room except Taehyung.

"I think I'm the King and I should order you guys but no you guys are ordering me around always" Jungkook said glaring at Yoongi.

"And I'm the king I'm the boss of my own self Mr. King just say directly that you won't give me a pillow" Yoongi said boringly glaring back at Jungkook.

"Uhmm..Sleepy hyung here take this pillow" They all turned their heads to the owner of the voice. Taehyung extended a pillow towards Yoongi who took it.

"I guess he's better than You all" Yoongi said sitting on a chair placing the pillow to become more comfortable.

"You heard he called you Sleepy hyung?" Jhope asked . "Of course I think my ears are still working and didn't become a deaf because of you guys's chaos" Yoongi retorted back.

"And more importantly leave my sleeping topic and Joon tell them whole thing then I can go to my room! My baby is waiting for me"Yoongi said stretching his arms like a little cat.