♛𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♛

****

****

“Every time you look into a mirror you sin against God. This happens when you look at your reflection in the window or check yourself using the phones front camera. We are all guilty of this sin, we are all guilty of insulting Our Father's beautiful creation .... If God thinks you are beautiful, then you better believe it”

🌷*_____________________

Taehyung looked at Jimin too, both of their eyes locked with each other. He slowly nodded his head and Jimin slowly came towards him.

But before Jimin could stand beside Taehyung, Jungkook blocked his way "Before you go there!Don't trick us! Try to  break the magic and don't you dare to do anything to Tae" Jungkook said sternly glaring at the shorter male who seemed to look unfazed and went beside Taehyung "I won't! It will be nice if you will let me help Taehyung now" He said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood beside them, eyes on them to notice if anything happens to anyone by chance or Jimin do something.

Jimin looked at Taehyung then Jin "Jin hyung can you please give me one needle? I need some drops of Taehyung's blood"He said and Jin nodded his head and in a split of second a needle, some cotton and a bottle of isopropyl alcohol were in his palm and he gave them to Jimin.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who's face seemed to look a little pale " Hey! Are you okay?you sure your health is okay? Because this task will take time "Jimin asked worriedly.

Taehyung nodded his head " I—I it's just the smell here is making my stomach sick! I am feeling sudden urge to puke!and I will help you of course! "He said and Jimin nodded his head and indicated Taehyung to life the robe to his shoulder which Taehyung did.

Jimin rubbed the alcohol on his bicep area with the cotton and gently pushed the needle and slowly pulled it out after drawing some blood. He put the cotton there and looked at others " I have to go to my observatory room! You can send guard with me too"Jimin said.

"I will go with him!" Yoongi said and went with Jimin from there. Jin went to Taehyung and rubbed his back "you should eat something till he comes back from the observatory room" He said softly and Taehyung nodded his head hesitantly.

Soon they went to the dining area and Taehyung ate a little. When Jin and Namjoon returned to the Chamber room, Jungkook was with Taehyung. He was feeding Taehyung some strawberries with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

"Hyung! I am not a baby that you have to feed me! And I don't want to eat more" Taehyung said whining but Jungkook glared him "Eat them! You didn't much earlier so at least eat something which is healthy and you're a baby! My baby tiger" Jungkook said sternly and a feed another strawberry dripping with chocolate.

Taehyung was munching them with a pout but suddenly he got up from the chair making Jungkook mirroring his actions. He made a disgusted face and went to the basin and bent forward. Jungkook immediately went behind him and cleaned his hands with water then started rubbing Taehyung's back with a frown "relax relax!" He said softly.