Epilogue/New life

1 year later, September 2020.

'Welcome back to Conan with Conan O'Brien and now we have two really good couples with us today, they are the author of the best-selling book, "If they Dream" please welcome Matthew and Lisa Harker everybody.'

'Hello.' Matt said, Lisa sat next him and waved.

'So, your book, this book is selling like Covid-19 in the world is spreading. What do have to say for that?' Conan asked,

'Well we can only say that we are glad and happy that people are enjoying the book so much.' Matt said smiling.

'What do you think Lisa?'

'I think there is no better thing than a book which interests you and if this is the book which does that then its fantastic.' Lisa spoke.

'Yeah, all the nerdy kids are happy now.' Conan said and laughed. Matt and Lisa laughed too.

'Yeah, we hope they are.' Lisa said.

'Well tell me about this book because I haven't read it yet but I'm excited.'

'Uh, the book is about three people who walk into this trap which is actually the imagination of a cosmic creature.' Matt explained.

'Oh, sounds like I'm going to have some sleepless night.' Conan laughed.

'Could be, but the book is more about the friendship of the friends rather than horror or mystery. It tests their love and trust for each other. Like how much can a human being be made to suffer before they break.' Lisa said.

'So its like a deep meaning book.' Conan asked,

'Yes.' Matt and Lisa said.

'Okay, last question to you both before we part. How did this idea ever came into your mind and why did you think it was necessary to write it.'

Matt and Lisa looked at each other.

'We started to think about the book with the perspective of Annie only, first it was only about Annie and how she makes friends with the other world and fight this monster. But then we thought about expanding the base with different characters to have multiple reactions. Lisa loved that idea and we took it forth.' Matt said,

'Okay, so that's it for now and we take a short and be back. Matthew and Lisa Harker ladies and gentlemen' Conan spoke.

The video shut off. Matt and Lisa hugged each other.

Jenny was working on her new dress when a message came to her.

"Meet at café." It said.

She left the place and came down.

Matt and Lisa were waiting on the table, she hugged them.

'So how did it go?' She asked,

'Lovely.' Matt said,

'That's great.' Lisa said.

'Listen, they gave up on Jack's search. They think he probably escaped or something.' Lisa spoke to Jenny.

'Why can't they just accept what we tell?' Jenny asked looking,

'They won't but its better this way.' Matt said.

'Yeah.'

'Hey! It's our anniversary tomorrow. You are coming.' Lisa said.

They laughed. Through the glass window, winds moved. The orange evening tuned the environment.

"It's a new dawn/ It's a new day/ It's a new life/ For me/ And I'm feeling good/I'm feeling good..."

2 February 2021/28 April 2021

Word Count: 509

Final Word Count: 33,131