Álvaro Morata x

Imagine being in a relationship with Álvaro Morata. You both met few weeks after he moved to Torino. You're happy with each other but he's still bit struggling to settle in. To make it easier for him, some of his teammates invite him out. But today, you just wanted to spend your day with him after all... it was your birthday but he seemed to have forgotten about it - or probably he didn't know. You aren't together that long now. After practice you had met at your apartment and he was about to leave after he told you he'd spend the night with the guys. Of course you're upset.

_________________________________

Your POV

"Martina, stop!" I was about to leave the living room as he told me that he had to go now. Was he serious?

"What?" I asked upset and turned around to look at him. "Don't you have to leave yourself?" I asked bitter and he sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry...I ..." He started but I didn't let him finish.

"No. Forget it. Just go." I didn't pay more attention to him but went to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and went to my bed to sit down. It didn't take long and I heard the front door open and close loudly.

Well, he probably wanted to make sure I heard him leave. I hadn't told him why I was so upset but really? Did he have to spend every night with the guys? It's not like he didn't see them enough during the day.

I cursed myself as I started to doubt his feelings for me.

Maybe he didn't love me that much as he always said.

I grabbed my phone and texted my best friend. I needed to go out after all it was my birthday and just because my boyfriend couldn't remember... I wanted to celebrate it somehow.

"Marii, bday girl! What's up?" I smiled the moment I heard the voice of her.

"Want to go out?" I asked and I could literally see her frowning - even if practically I couldn't'. After all we were talking on the phone. "Aren't you spending your night with your hot boyfriend?"

I bit my bottom lip and sighed. "He left few minutes ago...went out with some of the guys."

"Does he know it's your birthday?" She asked and I could hear the disbelief in her voice. "He could go out with them tomorrow." She added before I could say something.

"I don't know." I replied. "We're not that long together yet so..."

"That's not an excuse to not know the birthday of the girl he's dating."

"He has a lot in his mind." I defended him.

I was sure she was rolling her eyes now. "God, it's pointless. You're too much in love that he's perfect in your eyes. Anyways. I'm in to go out. I'll be at yours in ... 15 minutes."

I didn't say anything to her words that I'd be too much in love to not see how 'imperfect' Álvaro was. I knew he wasn't perfect but he didn't need to be perfect. Not for her. For me he was perfect the way he was. I still had a hard time to believe that we were really dating.

I stood up from the bed - after all I had to get ready.

Minutes later - after I had got ready - I had stepped out of my apartment, waiting outside for my best friend to arrive.

I didn't have to wait long.

I was living quite in the centre of Torino so we didn't have to take a cab.

I was happy about that because I wasn't really fond of the driving style some of them had.

Slowly I walked by her side and let her talk.

"You look gorgeous tonight by the way." She said, probably realizing that I wasn't paying that much attention to her words.

"Thank you." I said and smiled lightly.

"Don't be sad. It's still your birthday and that's a reason to celebrate won't you say?" She asked. I nodded. "Come on!" She pulled me with her towards a club. There were just a few people outside of it and some of them turned around to leave as the bouncer said something to them.

"It looks like they're having private party in there. He won't let us in." I said.

"I know." Her grin made me frown.

"So why are we going towards that club then?" I asked the moment we arrived. She didn't answer me but whispered something I couldn't understand in his ear. He nodded and let us in.

What the?

I followed her inside still confused about the whole thing.

"SURPRISE!" I jumped in surprise as far too many people shouted at one time "surprise". I blinked a few times to comprehend the situation.

A private party.

A party for me.

A surprise party.

Oh my god.

That wasn't something I expected.

I turned around to look at my best friend. "Sorry my dear but to my defense it was his idea!" Before I could ask her she disappeared into the crowd.

All of them were congratulating me.

My family was here.... lots of my friends were there too but also a few Juve players. I just was about to ask myself ....where he was, two arms wrapped around me from behind. "Felizcumpleaños, mi corazón." He whispered into my ear. It made me shiver. I turned around to look at him.

Pouting.

"I thought you forgot about it." I said.

"How could I forget about your birthday, mi amor?" He asked back, smiling.

His smile will be the death of me one day. I blushed lightly.

Thank god it was dimmed light in here so he couldn't see it.

At least I thought so but guess I thought wrong.

"You look even more adorable when you blush." He whispered into my ear. I shivered as I felt his lips on my cheek afterwards.

"Do I get a birthday present or is that it?" I asked teasingly.

"You get whatever you want." He looked straight into my eyes, a cheeky smile on his lips.

"How ...about a kiss then?" I asked smiling.

As answer he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling his lips on mine.

I hadn't really imagined my birthday like this but... I wasn't going to complain.

I was spending it after all with my family, my friends, with my boyfriend and with some of my favourite football players.

For the whole party I had to thank him.

Morata.

He could be such a tease sometimes.

He definitely knew that I couldn't be really mad at him for a long time... I even felt a bit silly for thinking he would've forgotten about my birthday ... after seeing what he had arranged for me. I looked over to him and he took my hand in his - linking our fingers together.