Mario Götze x

Imagine being in a relationship with Mario Götze. Bayern Munich won against the BVB tonight but even if actually there should be a victory mood, Mario is everything else than happy. After all he got booed out; no surprise but actually he had hope that after the WM; after he made the deciding goal, it would change. But nothing.

 ___________________________________________________________

Your POV

I was sitting on the couch and turned off the TV. I haven't been able to go to the match tonight because of late working but gladly Bayern Munich won. I felt happy even if I knew that Mario would probably not be in the best mood. I sighed and stood up. He'd be home soon I guessed because he wouldn't want to go celebrating with the other guys. Those BVB fans couldn't let it be. Again they had to boo him out. Idiots.

I actually did feel a hate against those stupid BVB fans, why could they not finally leave him in peace? They were acting like he murdered someone and got away with it. I'd lovely would yell at them and tell them that Germany wouldn't be World Champion without him but I was sure that wouldn't bring anything.

I shook lightly my head to get rid of those thoughts. It wouldn't be a good thing when I was in a bad mood when Mario came home; after all I wanted to distract him and celebrate the win after all.

I had decided to make his favourite food, so that would already help to lift his mood. Just as I was about to finish everything I heard the door opening and few seconds later a bag fallen on the floor. Mario was home.

"(Y/N)?" I heard him call my name and smiled lightly. "Kitchen!" I replied and soon he entered. A smile formed on his lips as he saw what I was doing.

"You didn't have to." He said while he came over to me, placing himself behind me and wrapping his arms around me from behind. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he placed a soft kiss on it. "You know I love to surprise you." I said while I turned around to put my arms around his neck.

His eyes looked straight into mine and I could see the pain in his eyes, even if he was trying to act like he was okay, I knew he wasn't. It wasn't easy for him- Not at all. Who liked it to get booed out? Even if it weren't 'his' fans anymore; once they had cheered for him and now? Now they booed him out as soon as he touched the ball.

I pulled him closer to connect our lips. His soft, warm lips felt amazing on mine. He reacted right away and kissed me back. He actually wasn't going to stop so I pulled away and put my finger on his lips as soon as he wanted to kiss me again. "Handsome... I need to finish dinner okay?" He pouted and I kissed him shortly, but didn't give him the time to kiss me back. He groaned but let go of me, as I turned around. "Fine... I'm upstairs." he said and I looked shortly over my shoulder as he left me. I frowned lightly. Guess I was right that he wasn't in the best mood.

Few time later, I had prepared everything to eat dinner, so I went upstairs to look for him. "Mario?" I shouted while walking towards our bedroom. I entered it and found him lying on his back on the bed - staring at the ceiling. "I'm letting it to close to me." He said, while he kept on staring at the ceiling. "I should be used to it already. It's not like they're going to stop anyway." I slightly bit my bottom lip as I went over to sit down next to him. I looked down to him and put my hand on his cheek to stroke softly over it. He turned his face around to look at me. "You're awesome and they're just jealous." His eyes looked straight into mine and as he smiled, I felt like my heart skipped a beat. His smile still had the same effect on me like the first time as I met him. "I love you (Y/N)." He said and a big happy smile formed on my lips. It wasn't the first time he said those words to me but they still made me incredibly happy. "I love you too..." I leaned down to him to put my lips on his.

Mario's POV

I felt split - one part of me wanted to celebrate the victory but the other part felt awful because of the whole booing. Guess I should be used to it but I wasn't. It still got to me and I hated it. I never expected such hate... I knew it wouldn't be easy to change the teams after all but I hadn't expected they would hate on me for such a long time already. I sighed as I heard (Y/N)'s voice. I knew she was probably happy about the fact that we won; after all she was a Bayern Munich fan - but it showed me how much she cared, how much she understood how I felt - she hadn't spoken about it yet. Neither she had congratulated me nor had she said something about the BVB fans. She was used to insult them and I didn't mind - they weren't 'nice' to me so why should I have a problem with that.

I looked straight into her wonderful eyes as she replied to my words and a smile formed on my lips. I loved her so much and I felt so happy having her around. One of the best decisions I had made was moving in with her. I loved coming home and finding her here. She was perfect for me.

As I felt her lips on mine I closed my eyes and enjoyed kissing her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me, at the end she was lying over me. She pulled lightly away, breathing heavily. "Dinner is ready." She mumbled but her focus was on my lips. A grin formed on my lips as I pulled her back close to me to connect our lips once again. With one movement I turned us around so she was lying beneath me. "Actually I'm not really in the mood to eat dinner." I said, while I started kissing down her neck. She shivered under my touches and I had to admit I loved the way she reacted to it. I slipped with my hands under her shirt, stroking softly over her bare stomach up to her breasts. I cupped one of them with one of my hands and she moaned lightly as I squeezed it. "Mario ...the food is going to be cold..." She said huskily. "I don't care." I replied and pressed my lower body onto hers. I felt her breathing in sharply as she felt the effect she had on me. "Well... I guess the food can wait." She said and pulled me back up to connect our lips again.

Celebrating a victory like this; I could get used to it.