Marc Bartra x

Imagine being in a club with your friends; because they forced you to while you aren’t in the mood at all after you had a fight with your boyfriend Marc. Marc is convinced that your best friend has feelings for you – that’s why he asked you to stay away from him but you got angry; what the hell was he thinking to tell you with whom you can be friends and with whom not?

_____________________________________________________

Your POV

“Come on (Y/N)! Don’t let him ruin your night!” Ricardo, my best friend, whispers into my ear. I shivered lightly as I felt his warm breath so close on my ear. “Easier said than done.” I mumbled. “Dance with me!” I opened my mouth to reject him but he didn’t wait for a reply just grabbed my hand and dragged me along to the dance floor.

“Ric, I’m not in the mood.” I grimaced lightly as I felt the bodies of the other people touching mine. All the couples around me didn’t make me feel better. I even caught myself wishing Marc would be here.

Ric didn’t seem to bother at all that I wasn’t in the mood – he probably thought he could make me feel better by distracting me somehow but it wasn’t working; after all he didn’t even know the reason why I and Marc even had a dispute. He pulled me closer to him after he wrapped his arms around me. “Seems like I’m not the only best friend who tries to distract someone.”

I frowned as he mumbled that into my ear and I turned around to look into the direction he was looking. Shortly his eyes met mine and I stared at him with open mouth. Marc in the other hand turned around to mumble something into Neymar’s ear, who was standing right next to him. Marc tried to turn around but Sergi didn’t let him. He was on the other side of him. He said something to Marc and I saw that he grimaced and wondered what they probably were talking about.  “(Y/N)?” I turned back around to look at Ricardo. “He doesn’t deserve you if he makes you feel sad.”

I closed shortly my eyes and sighed. “I love him.” I said, opening my eyes again. Ricardo pressed his lips on each other. “He doesn’t seem to love you tho.” I frowned and turned around to find Marc. I stopped moving and my mouth fell open as I saw a blonde woman placing herself on his lap. What the hell? I decided to go over there; after all I and Marc hadn’t broke up yet. I heard Ricardo calling me but I didn’t care.

Marc’s POV

Neymar and Sergi insisted, I should stay. I sighed and felt even worse as I saw her dancing with Ricardo. Why was she doing that to me? After all he was the reason we had a fight in the first place … guess I wasn’t that important for her like he was. Neymar and Sergi dragged me to a lounge and I sat down. I frowned as I saw Medina, coming over to us. She always had a crush on me and I had gone out of her way since I had gotten to be together with (Y/N). Before I could really react she placed herself on my lap, putting her arms around my neck.

“Hello Marc.” She whispered into my ear after she leaned bit down. “I’ve heard you’re free.” I frowned. What? (Y/N) and I hadn’t broke up yet. “Guess you’ve hear-“

“HEJ!” I got interrupted by no one else than (Y/N). I looked over to her and saw the anger in her eyes but she was focused on Medina who was looking at her with raised eyebrows. “What do you want?” Medina asked, not moving from my lap. “What I want? You really ask that while you’re sitting on top of my boyfriend?” (Y/N) snapped and I could prevent a chuckle as I saw Medina’s face. She looked confused a moment.

"People are talking that you both broke up.” She mumbled insecure. Where did all the confidence from few minutes ago go? Guess no one wanted to face an angry (Y/N). “Get off my boyfriend now before I pull you away from him. Trust me I won’t be nice.” Medina got up and went away.

“And you?!” I looked back at her and saw that tears had come into her eyes. "Ugh. You're impossible!"

“(Y/N)!” I said as she turned around and tried to go past the people. I stood up, as Neymar grabbed my wrist. “You sure you want to go after her?” I looked disbelieving at him. “Of course. I don’t want to lose her.” I freed myself of his grip and tried to follow her but hell she was nowhere to find. She probably left the club. There was just one place I could go to find her now.

Your POV

I arrived in my apartment and sighed after I closed the door behind me. I looked around and switched on the light. I hadn’t been here for a while, after all I was spending most of the time at Marc’s house. I bit my bottom lip and went further inside to go over to the living room where I throw myself on the couch. I didn’t want to lose him but why did he let that b**** sit on him. Did he was over with us? Did he actually break up with me while I didn’t even realize it?

A knock on the door made me look up frowning. I wiped the tears away and stood up. It was probably Ricardo, I was such a bad friend I just let him there. Ugh. But jealousy took over tho. I opened the door and was surprised about the fact that it wasn’t Ricardo who was standing in front of the door but it was Marc. He put his foot in between the door before I could close it. I let go of the door, I didn’t want to hurt him physically after all.

"(Y/N), please. It wasn’t the way it looked like.” He said as he entered and I turned around to go back to the couch. I heard footsteps following me.

“Of course it wasn’t the way it looked like. It’s never the way it looks like right?” I snapped at him, as I turned around to look at him. “You’re all I want.” The sound of his voice made me shiver.

"I shouldn’t have told you to stay away from Ricardo… he’s your best friend and after all it is on you to decide with whom your friends with and whom not… but I got afraid… “I stared at him with open mouth while I listened to him. “I was afraid that when he tells you that you might leave me for him… and I couldn’t bear it to lose you… but well… he didn’t even need to do anything I lost you almost all by myself.” He bit his bottom lip and lowered his gaze. I brought the distance between us behind and put my hands on his cheeks.

He looked into my eyes and I felt like my heart skipped a beat as I saw the sadness in his eyes. “Marc, I love you.” Before he could say something I lifted myself up to press my lips onto his. He reacted right away and kissed me back.

Soon his arms were wrapped around me and he pulled me close to him. I pressed myself onto him and enjoyed kissing him. I wandered with my hands down his chest and slipped with them under his shirt. I felt him shiver as soon as my hands made contact with his bare skin. He pulled slightly away and looked straight into my eyes, his were filled with lust. “I love you too (Y/N).” He mumbled before he connected his lips again with mine. His hands wandered down my back and soon they were on my butt. He squeezed it and that made me groan into his mouth and that in the other hand made him chuckle. He lifted me up and I put my legs around his waist.

He carried me over to the couch and lied me on it and seconds later he leaned over me. “I don’t want to lose you (Y/N).” He mumbled and I cupped his face. “You won’t.” I replied before I put my lips back on his.

After a while he pulled away from my lips, just to wander down my neck with his lips. Leaving kisses all the way down to my décolleté. I shivered as I felt his hands under my top soon. I couldn’t hold back and forced him to pull off his shirt just to be finally able to admire his upper body. I bit my bottom lip while looking at him. I heard him chuckle before he put his lips on mine, interrupting me looking at him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his kisses, his touches and it didn’t took long until we both were naked. 

Reconciliations are something beautiful after all.