Neymar Jr. xx

Imagine being a close friend of Mr. Neymar Jr.  You guys are almost like best friends, just that your feelings for him go deeper than just friendship. You don't dare to tell him tho - after all he's in a relationship with Bruna. But that's not everything. To the top he wants to bring you together with Marc Bartra. Not that you weren't thinking that Marc was hot but you didn't feel anything more for him. Neymar had caught you once starring at him and Marc; of course since then he assumed you'd feel something for Bartra.

Now, you are in your room, trying to find a perfect dress for the party you had been invited in. Neymar steps in the moment you look into your mirror:

______________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"You look stunning. I'm sure Marc won't be able to take his eyes of you." Neymar said which caused me to look over to him. He was leaning at the door-opening and he looked gorgeous in those black pants and white shirt. "I'll see." I said, while trying to smile. I looked away from him, back into my mirror. I was looking stunning. The black dress I was wearing ended right on my knees. It wasn't that short but it was quite tightly. "We should go then." Neymar said and turned around to go downstairs. I sighed quietly and took my bag from my bed.

Neymar had invited me to the party tonight; Bruna wasn't there and he didn't want to show up there alone. He was missing his girlfriend and needed distraction. So I agreed. People anyway knew me as his best friend. I hated that. I didn't want to be just a friend of his but how could I tell him that? It would ruin our friendship so I went along with his plan to bring me together with Marc - Marc was hot... and Marc was interested in me. Maybe if I'd spend more time with him I'd actually fall for him.

Few minutes later we arrived at Piques' house. Yes, the party was at his house. In there I found the whole Fc Barcelona team. I looked around and could understand that Neymar didn't want to show up all alone here. The girlfriends and wives of the most of the team were here too... of course he'd be missing Bruna the moment he'd step in here. Through my presence at least he had some distraction. He could try to make his plan work. After we talked to some of the guys he led me over to Marc, who was talking to Sergi at the moment. The moment he saw me, he looked at me from tip to toe and I blushed lightly under his look. "You look stunning." He whispered softly into my ear as he hugged me.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I replied.

"Sergi would you do me a favour?" I heard Neymar say next to me and seconds later he and Sergi disappeared into the crowd. Oh dear. Now I was 'alone' wit Bartra.

It didn't end up weird between us. Marc is gorgeous actually and I was sure if I wouldn't have those feels for Ney, I'd fall for him right away. "Do you want to dance?" He asked me for a while and I hesitated at first.

"I don't know..." I said while looking at the others who were dancing.

"Come on." He took my hand and dragged me to them. "I'm a good dancer don't worry." He said and winked at me. I chuckled. "I didn't doubt that."

We ended up really close and I had to admit, I liked it. I enjoyed being around him. I shivered as I felt his lips close to my ear. "(Y/N)... I really like you." He whispered and that caused me to shiver lightly.

"I like you too." I mumbled and then I felt his lips on mine. That guy could kiss. I cursed myself inside as I thought that I'd wish it'd be Neymar who was kissing me now and not Marc. I pulled lightly away from him. It wasn't fair from me; I kind of was using him to get over Ney.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. "(Y/N) we have to go." I heard Neymar say, as he dragged me away from Marc. Marc looked after us frowning.

"Neymar..." I said confused and tried to not trip over my own feet, while following him. We left the house and went to his car. He let go of me. "Get in." He ordered before he went around the car to sit down on the drivers' seat. What the hell? "Neymar what's up?" I asked confused and he sighed frustrated.