James Rodríguez x

Imagine being in a relationship with Mr. James Rodríguez. He has moved to Madrid and is already staying there, while you had to leave Madrid again to arranage some things in Monaco and afterwards you went to visit your parents for a couple of days. Because of that it had gone few weeks since you had seen him the last time. 
You're now finally in Madrid and can't wait to see him; Real had a match tonight so you already knew he'd come later - at least you were happy for him because he scored his first goal for his new team.

________________________

Your POV
I had no idea when James would finally come home and I hadn't text him; I was happy for him that he made it to score and even if the match against Atletico ended 1:1, I was sure he wanted to celebrate his first goal with some of the guys.

It made me smile when I thought of our phone conversations during the last weeks. He had been so excited about really going to play for such an amazing team. I hadn’t tell him that I would come home one day earlier than planned, because it hadn’t been sure – and well I had arried quite late.

The last time I had seen him had been the day he got represented at the stadium. I'd never forget that happy smile of his. Who couldn't understand his happiness? The team he always wished to play one day had actually signed him. Right afterwards I had left Madrid. There had been lots of things to arrange – moving to another country wasn’t that easy tho.

Right now I was sitting on the couch, skipping through different TV channels and sighed. There wasn't really anything interesting on but I didn't really know what else to do. The match had started late and it ended lage so he'd come home really late. At least I had been able to watch the second half of it.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to drink something, afterwards I decided to go to bed as I saw what time it was. I was pretty tired - I had have a long day. The flight had exhausted me.

I went to our bedroom and changed into my pyjamas. As soon as I lied into the bed and covered myself with the blanket, a smile formed my lips as I breathed in the well known smell of his. Lying here alone without him made me realize how much I was missing him. I just wanted him to finally come home.

James' POV
I had gone with Cristiano, Fabio, Marcelo and some other guys of the team out for a drink after the match. I was happy about the fact that I made it to score for the first time in my second match for Real; in my first match at the Bernabéu.

I came home not expecting to find (Y/N) sleeping in our bed - actually I was expecting her to come to Madrid first tomorrow but as soon as I saw her, even if she was sleeping, I felt incredibly happy. I had missed her. I put my clothes off – I’d be sleeping just in my boxers - and laid down next to her, like she felt my presence; she cuddled up to me and I put one arm around her.

I looked at her, she was sleeping peacefully and I felt bad because I hadn't been there to welcome her; she probably had been waiting for me after the match and what did I do? I went out with the guys - sure she could've text me but I guess she knew that I wanted to celebrate my first goal. I cuddled up to her and closed my eyes, even if I felt bad about that, I fell asleep smiling because I was finally able to hold her in my arms. The last time I fell asleep or woke up next to her was weeks ago.

Your POV
My eyes fluttered open the next morning and a smile formed on my lips as soon as I realized that James was lying right next to me. I could feel his chest rise and fall while he was breathing peacefully; he was still asleep.

Slowly I turned around to look at his handsome face; I couldn't resist and put my lips softly on his - not expecting him to react after all I thought he was sleeping, guess I thought wrong. Surprised I pulled away as he kissed me back and he opened his eyes, while a smile formed on his lips. "Good morning beautiful." He said with his sleepy voice and I smiled back at him.

"Good morning handsome. I didn't want to wake you up." I added and blushed lightly.

"You didn't." He replied and right after I felt his hand on my back pushing me closer to him. "I've missed you." He mumbled and put his lips back on mine. God, it felt so good feeling his lips on mine - how did I survive those last week? Of course I kissed him back and enjoyed the feeling that his kisses triggered in me.

He turned us around so I was lying beneath him. Lightly he pulled away so our lips were inches apart from each other. “I’m sorry I wasn’t home as you arrived.” He mumbled while looking into my eyes. I lifted one hand up and stroked softly over his cheek. “You don’t need to be sorry love. I hope you celebrated your first goal?”

A happy smile formed on his lips, as he remembered that. “Of course I did... but I would’ve loved having you around to celebrate it with me.” He replied and I licked lightly over my bottom lip.

“Well. I’m here now so we can celebrate it now.” I suggested and he grinned. Guess he got what I meant. It didn’t take long and I felt his lips on my neck – he wandered further down with his lips, leaving kisses all the way done and short after I felt his arms under my pyjama top. I shivered as his hands touched my bare skin and soon after he pulled me out of it so I was lying under him just with my shorts and my bra. I blushed as I saw him looking over my body. “James...” I wanted to feel his lips back on mine, and he looked up, straight into my eyes.

I cupped his face and pulled him back up to me – putting my lip softly on his. He kissed me back and deepend the kiss short after.

His hands didn’t just stand still, but he stroked softly over my body. I felt the buldge that had build up in his boxers as he pressed his lower body against mine. Softly I stroked over his chest – god I had missed being so close to him and he seemed to have missed me too. Few minute later the both of us had gotten rid of our clothes.

I hadn’t expect to start my ‘frist’ day in Madrid like this but I’d be lying if I didn’t enjoy it. It felt incredibly amazing feeling his warm lips on mine or on my bare skin. His touches made me shiver.

Few time later we both were lying cuddled up to each other – I had rested my head on his chest. A smile on my lip while I listend to his heart beat. Softly I draw circles on his chest, while he was stroking softly over my back. “Don’t you dare to leave me for such a long time again.” He said, which caused me to look up to him. I lifted myself a bit up so I could look at him better. “I’m not planning to leave you anytime soon...” I replied and he smiled. “But I have to admit I could get used to wake up like this.” He teased and that made me chuckle. “You’re impossible Mister.”

“I know.” He bit slightl his bottom lip and winked at me. I pressed my lips on his and  sneaked in with my tongue into his moutch as soon as he slightly opened it. With my hands I traveld down his chest to his lower body. He moaned into my mouth as I touched him there and I could feel him harden. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. “But I have to admit that I love to wake up like this too.” Grinning he pulled me back close to him to connect our lips. He might not have been able to welcome me home last night, but we can say he made up today morning and I could get used to celebrate with him like this, when he had made it to score.