Anton Ewald x

Imagine being in a relationship with Anton Ewald. It's your birthday and you haven't heard anything from him today; that's why you're angry at him. You know he has a performance outside Stockholm today; but he could have at least written to you - after all he could tweet about the performance so he would've had time to write you or call you shortly. Nothing. It didn't help to improve your mood as you see pictures of the performance; pictures of Anton and Janet not far away from him. All the rumours about him and her are annoying you since you know they aren't true but still, you hate it seeing her so close to him.

_______________________________________________________

Your POV

"Esra, my dear." I heard my mum shouting and looked up from my laptop as she entered my room. "We're leaving... you sure you don't want to join us? I don't really want to leave you alone at your birthday." She said looking worried at me.

"Anton is going to show up soon mum, don't worry." I tried to calm her down, but she knew that I was upset because he hadn't call me yet; guess she wasn't sure if he really would show up - so was I. "Okay... but call me if you change your mind." She said, before she gave me a kiss on my forehead and left my room. I sighed deeply and put my laptop aside to lie down on my back - staring at the ceiling. Maybe Anton wouldn't show up but my mood wasn't really good to go out and celebrate with my parents.

I sat back up and took my laptop on my lap. Few minutes later, after I had opened Youtube and searched for that one song, my room was filled with his voice. Well, I loved his songs and just because I was mad at him I wouldn't stop listening them.

I wasn't sure what to do so I decided to tweet some random things; after all I wasn't allowed to tweet something about my relationship with Anton but that wouldn't stop me from tweeting to him at all. The most people were thinking I was just a fan who couldn't let it be to tweet to him so; guess it works out perfectly pretending we wouldn't really know each other.

Maybe to well...

I bit my bottom lip as I found some pictures with him and some other girls. They had their hands all over him - yeah I was overreacting.

I put my phone aside and exactly that moment I got a notification on Twitter.

Happy Birthday Beautiful

I felt like my heart skipped a beat as he tweeted to me. Why did he do that? I couldn't prevent that a smile formed on my lips, while I replied to him. Thanks to his tweets, I got some more Happy Birthday wishes but I didn't care. I actually already had thought he had forgotten about my Birthday.

After a while I decided to go downstairs. I needed something to drink. Just as I walked downstairs someone rang at the door. Could that be him?

I took the last stairs and went to the door. Slowly I opened the door to find a smiling Anton in front of it. Once again he managed it that my heart skipped a beat or probably two - but I wasn't going to forgive him so easily even if he managed to congratulate me and show up in front of my door. I had expected him to write or call me way earlier. "Hey." I said looking at him lightly annoyed which caused the smile on his lips to disappear. "Hey babe. Can I come in?" He asked, raising lightly one eyebrow. "Sure." I replied before I turned around to walk few steps away from the door - going further inside the house.

I heard him closing the door and footsteps approaching me. "I got you something." He said and I turned slowly around, raising both eyebrows. "I told you I don't want any gifts from you." We had made up that he didn't have to buy me anything; because I didn't want him to think I was just with him because he could afford to buy me stuff.

"I know... but I wanted... it's your birthday." He said, biting afterwards slightly his bottom lip and that caused me to look at his luscious lips which I was actually missing - missing the feeling it triggered in me when he kissed me. Guess he saw my gaze.

He came closer and pulled me into a hug. His warm breath on my neck made me shiver as he short after placed a soft kiss on it. "I am really sorry that I didn't call or wrote you earlier. I know I made it to tweet but I didn't just want to make a simple tweet to you as I woke up today... but it ended like that anyway..." He said, while he wrapped his arms around me, I pressed myself lightly onto him as I Hugged him back.

"At least you didn't forget to show up." I mumbled into his chest and short after I Felt his hand under my chin. He lifted my face up, so I was forced to look straight into his gorgeous eyes. "Like I'd forget that... I missed you." He replied and leaned in to put his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. "I missed you too." I mumbled close to his lips.

Gladly my parents weren't here or it could've gotten bit embarrassing when they would've caught us like this. Lightly I pulled away and opened my eyes, he opened his too so we ended up looking into each others eyes. "We should go upstairs." I mumbled.

"Just one second." He replied and I frowned lightly as he looked down, trying to get something out of his pocket. "It's not much but I hope you'll like it." I looked at him with open mouth as he held up a necklace with an A and a heart as pendants. A smile formed on my lips.

"I don't like it. I love it." I mumbled before I connected our lips again. We ended up making out, right there once again. Just this time it was him who pulled away. "May I?" He asked and I nodded while I turned around, stoking my hair aside to give him the room to put the necklace around my neck. As soon as he managed it he breathed a kiss on my shoulder. I grabbed the pendant and turned around to look smiling at him.

"With the necklace I just wanted you to know that... you're mine and I'm yours." His words made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. A big happy smile formed on my lips. "I love you." I mumbled while looking at him, my eyes showing all the love I was feeling for him. "I love you too." Short after I felt his lips once again on mine.