Cristiano Ronaldo x

Imagine you’re in a relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo. You guys are dating almost two years. Today it’s your anniversary but it seems like Cristiano doesn’t remember. At least he left to meet up with the guys – they have the day off after they won the match yesterday. You’re home and your best friend is with you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Your POV

“He has a lot in his mind babe. Don’t mind him because of it.” I sighed deeply as I heard the words of my best friend.

“The last days I have barely seen him. When he isn’t practicing nor has a match… he’s out with the guys.” I replied and went to the fridge. We were staying in the kitchen and were drinking coffee. I needed some water. “He has changed. He’s not doing the things he used to do at the beginning in our relationship.” I added and took the bottle water out of the fridge. “What do you expect him to do? I mean you can’t think it always stays the same. You know it never stays the same as in the beginning.”

“We actually did something at our first anniversary... maybe you’re right and the second one isn’t that important but…”

“But you’d love to spend some time with him alone. I get it babe. I do. I mean it must be really annoying when one of the guys is always around.” I looked at her.

“I like them all but sometimes it’d be nice if they could do something without him.” I went back to my place and sat down. I took a sip of the water. “Have you told him how you feel about them being always around?” I shook lightly my head as she asked that. “I don’t want him to think something wrong.” I replied quietly and heard her breathe out frustrated.

"If you don't tell him... nothing will change." I shrugged lightly.

"However...  have you seen Thiago lately?" Thiago was a guy she was dating a couple of weeks already but she hadn't tell me anything about it anymore, since the last time she had gone out with him. "Topic change huh..." She stated and nodded afterwards. "We were out last night and we're going out later today again."

"Do you like him?" I asked further. I needed to distract myself with something so why not question my friend how her love life was going after we talked about mine? She realized that and rolled her eyes. "Do you think I would go out with him again if I wouldn't like him?"

"Who knows?" I asked in return and she shook grinning her head.

"You're impossible you know that or?"

"I know." I said and grinned. Together we left the kitchen few minutes later and went to the living room, where we sat down on the couch and made it comfortable for us - we watched a movie together.

At almost 17.00 o'clock she said she should go, because she'd need some time to prepare herself for her date. As she left I decided to take a shower. I wasn't going anywhere tonight but I didn't want to just sit around and do nothing until Cristiano decided to show up - probably with some of the guys.

After I had done that, I put on a beautiful dark blue dress - just because Cristiano had forgotten about our anniversary I hadn't and I wouldn't act like it's nothing special. It had taken me long enough to finally 'get' him and now I was happy being able to say that we were already two years a couple. After I had blow dried my hair and put on some make up, I went back downstairs. The second I stepped in the living room I heard the front door open and few seconds later close again. "El?" I heard Cristiano's voice shouting my nickname and turned around. He was the only one who called me El; everybody else most of the time called me Liz - well, there were few nicknames I had heard in my life. You could think of different nicknames with the name Elizabeth. "Living room, babe!" I shouted back and right afterwards I heard steps coming closer.  He stopped at the door-opening and looked at me from tip to toe. I did the same. He looked gorgeous in his blue jeans. He came over to me and put his arms around me; I put my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "Hi." I said smiling. "You look stunning." He replied and tiptoed lightly and put my lips on his.