Erik Durm x

Imagine being in a relationship with Erik Durm. You've been gone for a few weeks - travelling with friends and visiting your parents. During this time your friends always annoyed you with rumours about Erik. The media was talking about Erik cheating on you. You didn't believe that but as you came back home and he didn't pick you up at the airport as promised you start to feel insecure - mostly because you can't reach him all day and he had acted weird the last weeks.

_______________________________________________________

Your POV

"Stop doing that!" My best friend said and hit me lightly. I stopped chewing on my bottom lip.

"What if it is true?" I asked quietly, while I looked around in the apartment. "He knows I come back today but he's missing." I added and sighed deeply. I hated those rumours. I didn't want to believe them but Erik was really acting weird the last weeks. 
"Kiki..." I closed my eyes as my best friend said my name. "I'm sure he'll have a good reason why he couldn't pick you up at the airport and he'll have a good reason why he acted 'weird' as you're saying." 

"I hope so..." I mumbled.

We changed the subject afterwards and talked about our vacations until she had to go because she had a date. I ended up being alone in this apartment. I felt like starving so I went to the kitchen to make myself something to it. Actually I had planned to go out with Erik tonight but he wasn't around so... 

I hated being alone in here. It felt weird. I hadn't really spend ever much time alone here. If not one of my friends had been around it had been Erik, with whom I shared this apartment. I remembered the day he asked me to move in like it had been yesterday. I had been so happy. 

I cupped my face and tried to hold back the tears. "Stop it..." I mumbled to myself. "Stop thinking he's cheating on you..." It took me a few minutes to calm down. I sighed and turned around to go to the fridge. 

After I had eaten something I went back to the living room and made it myself comfortable on the couch. I found a decent movie and watched it. I kept myself away from looking at the clock. I didn't want to know what time it was. 

I was tired; it had been a long day but I didn't want to go to sleep already... well, I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

First as I felt someone lifting me up, I woke up. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked at Erik, who was carrying me to our bedroom. He hadn't realize yet, that I had woken up. He put me slowly on the bed and first now our eyes met. "Babe... I'm sorry... I didn't want to wake you up." He said quietly and I put my hands on the back of his head to pull him close. I needed to feel his lips on mine. I took him bit off guard because he hesitated at first but then finally he kissed me back. 

He licked softly over my bottom lip which made me open my mouth lightly - just to make place for him so he could sneak in with his tongue. God. I had missed kissing him. I had closed my eyes and enjoyed it. 

He pulled lightly away, just to make it for himself a bit more comfortable. He lied down on the bed too, just to lean right away over me. I could feel his warm body close to mine. He connected our lips again and I moaned into his mouth, as he slightly bit my bottom lip. "Kiki..." He mumbled close to my lips. "You've no idea how much I've missed you." Those few words made me forget about my previous fears. He wouldn't say such a thing if he'd be cheating on me or? "I've missed you too." I replied to his words. That gorgeous smile of his I loved so much, formed on his lips. "Promise me you won't leave me for such a long time ever again." He said before he placed his lips back on mine; not really giving me the time to reply something to it. 

His hands travelled down my side, just to slip under my shirt. I shivered as I felt his hands on my bare stomach. But not just his hands travelled down my body - his lips too. His lips left kisses down their way to my décolleté.