Chapter 1

In the supernatural world you have your Angel's, Devil's, Fallen Angel's, God's, Dragon's, Demond's, etc. when the Great War broke out unfortunately for them after the sky dragons where sealed up the fighting continued as millions of lives where lost but a blur of lightning ended the war in minutes. His name was the Savitar, or The God of speed. Said figure was actually originally human, but when he gained his powers he became a god. He has been around longer then the Great War has only by 17 years. Now this man lives in Japan knowing who lives there but he doesn't care, not like they can actually take him in a fight.

Eobard POV

RING RING RING RING

CRUSH

"Fuck and that's a other alarm clock gone."  I sighed loudly and got up out of bed and walked went to the  bathroom after washing my hands I came out and put my outfit on for the day. "Hmmm always loved this one." I told myself as I looked down at my ring on my left middle finger. "Old times." I told myself as I made my way downstairs and got food then walked out and made sure no ones was around and I took off running to the school.

(Make the lightning dark glowing blue)

TAt the school no ones POV

It took maybe 10 seconds for Eobard to make it to the school as he ran to the front gate where there was other students.

"Oh my god who the hell is that." A girl told her friends.

"My god I know look his hair and face mmmm." Another girls told her friends.

"Fuck another pretty boy."

"Fuck you."

"Why the fuck-." Eobard thought but cut himself from his thought when he finally made it to the main entrance where Sona stood.

"THAT's him?" Sona asked herself as her face lit up quickly as he got a good look at Eobard, his flawless hair and face.

"Something tell me your the student council President?" Eobard asked Sona as he walked up to her. "I am Eobard Thawne." Eobard kissed Sona hand respectfully. Sona face only darkened.

"Y-yes, I will show you your classes." Sona told Eobard as he walked with her still getting comments from the girls mainly and sum boys.

"This is a pretty big school." Eobard told Sona who nodded her head.

"This use to be a all girl academy but soon became open for boys as well." Sona told the speedster who smirked.

"Interesting o-."

"Sona?" Eobard was cut off when they looked back and saw Rias as her face also burned when she got a clear look at Eobard. Rias walked up to the 2 of them. "Is this the new student?" Rias asked and Sona nodded her head. "It's a pleasure to meet you I'm Rias Gremory." She told Eobard who smirked when he heard her last name but shook her hand.

"Please the pleasure is all mine." Eobard kissed her hand as well making her face burn up again. "Well I gotten the full tour of the academy so I will be heading to my classes, Thank you Sona, and Rias it's was nice to meet you two." Eobard told them as he turned around and started walking to the stairs.

"Oh my Satan, I have never seen someone that fucking hot before, he makes Kiba look like a baby." Rias told Sona with a red face.

"Y-you and me both." Sona told her fellow devil as they walked to there classes as well.

With Eobard

"Hello everyone, my names Eobard Thawne, I like to workout and hang and party and yes I am single." Eobard told his class as all the girls screamed.

"QUITE." The teacher yelled and everyone did as told. "You can sit in the back Eobard." The teacher told the god who nodded his head and sat down in the back as class went on.

Time skip after school

Eobard was walking to a bridge with a pound underneath it and leaned over the edge and watched the clear water flow.

"Always had a beautiful thought on clear water." Eobard told himself. "Hmmmmmm Fallen." Eobard looked over to see a young girl with back hair violet eyes and a busy body. "There's no way in her right mind someone would send her to kill me because I know that's what she will try to do."

"Ummm excuse me?" The girl spoke up finally and Eobard spoke next.

"Yes, can I help you?" Eobard asked and she smiled.

"Yes I was wounding if we could go on a date?" The girl asked blushing, Eobard could see she didn't want to do this and that there's more to this.

"Sure how about tomorrow afternoon?" Eobard asked and she smiled at him.

"Yes that works see you then Eobard." The girl said and walked off.

"Hey, what's your name?" Eobard yelled and she yelled back.

"Yuuma." The girl yelled to Eobard who sigh as he watched her now skip away.

"Well things are gonna get interesting." Eobard told himself smirking. "Look like the first to fall is her hehehe." Eobard laughed as lightning crackled off his body then in his eyes and he took off running leaving a sonic boom.

(Change it's color)

(Change it's color)

Orc

"So he was asked out be the fallen angle?" The question came from Rias Gremory to her Rook Koneko.

"Yes it's set to happen tomorrow in the afternoon." Koneko told her and she was in thought.

"What exactly do fallen angles want with Eobard?" Rias asked herself.

"Do you think he has a sacred gear?" A busty teen with black hair a violet eyes stood next to Rias.

"I have no idea Akeno, but we need to keep a eye on him and make sure he gets out alive." Rias told her peerage and they all nodded there heads.

Bammmmm that's a wrap comment like share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTTT