Chapter 14

Today the ORC was having a job from the school witch was cleaning the school pool, Eobard was there with them relaxing as Elsha was off on a new mission that would take a couple of weeks. Eobard enjoyed the time he would spend with everyone in the ORC. He may be a god but even those have feelings and wants.

"Eobard are you gonna sit there or help us man"? Kiba asked and Eobard opened his eyes and looked at the pool.

"Do you want me too"? Eobard asked and everyone nodded instantly. "Alright". Eobard used his super speed to clean the hole pool with one of the scrubbers. "There we go all finished". Eobard smirked at his work as everyone went and there swimsuits on.

"Wow everyone looks amazing"

"Wow everyone looks amazing". Eobard told himself as he got out with red swim trunks on same with Kiba as Asia and Koneko both worse the school swim suit.

"Thank you Eobard". Eobard saw Rias walk past him and akeno used her magic to fill the pool up with water.

"Alrighty everyone this is the time to swim till your hearts content". Akeno said and everyone got in the pool as Kiba swam around and Eobard chilled on the side of the pool.

"Man this is actually quite relaxing, I didn't assume that this would be so nice. Being with my friends and in a pool on a warm day don't get better then that". Eobard told himself as he saw everyone having fun enjoying themselves. "And with everything going on, getting some time to ourselves is not exactly a bad thing". Eobard told himself as he got up and went to one of the chairs and sat down to take a brake from the water.

"Eobard". The god of speed looked over and saw Rias laying on a towel with the top of her swimsuit off. "Can you put some lotion on my back"? The Gremory heir asked and he nodded and walked over and too some and rubbed it on her upper back then lower back. "If you want you can go lower". Rias told Eobard who cocked a eyebrow. "Don't be shy I am ok with you doing what you want". She told him smirking and Eobard moved the thin swimsuit more and went down to her butt and put lotion on it.

"Damn she has a big ass Jesus, how the hell do these girls fit In those damn school uniforms"? Eobard asked himself as he heard her moan when he went in between and squeezed them and went down to her legs and finally her neck. "Ok I got everywhere". Eobard told her and she smiled.

"Thank you Eobard I appreciate it, but could you also do my front"? She asked him and he stopped and looked back.

"Yea I can do that". Eobard knelt down and she turned over and he was gonna put lotion on till he felt 2 large breast on his back.

"Watcha doing? Oh my putting lotion on Rias, could you do mine"? Eobard looked back and saw Akeno smirking.

"AKENO, he is not finished with me yet". Rias yelled pulling him over to her.

"Why cant you share Rias". Akeno pulled him over to her.

"Because I said so, as your king you will respect my wish". Rias told her as her pod activated and Akeno's lightning.

"Then let's settle this here and now". The 2 girls started to go at it and Eobard was still in confusion. Finally after a couple of attacks Eobard used his speed to put Asia Koneko Kiba and Xenovia over in the main room. Running back out he jumped up and grabbed both girls and slammed down cracking the ground.

"Enough you two, I will do you both be patient, or I won't do anyone! Do you understand me"? Eobard said with his dark blue lightning in his eyes and they nodded.

"I am sorry I acted out Eobard". Rias told the god who nodded then looked over to Akeno.

"I also apologize for acting out". Akeno told the god as he walked over to the others.

"Sorry, they acted out why don't we get cleaned up and head to the club"? Eobard asked and they nodded. Eobard used his super speed to finish off Rias and Akeno and everyone packed up and went back to the ORC.

Bamm sorry for the shorter chapter, the next one will be longer, like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTT