Chapter 3

Eobard ran into his house and set Raynare down on the couch and she looked around his house and could lie it was massive and fancy.

"Damn his house is fucking awesome and fancy." Raynare told herself as she looked back at Eobard who walked to the kitchen and pulled out a Gatorade.

"Please make yourself at home, guest bedroom is up the stairs first door to the left if your tired also I got sum sleeping outfits you can wear." Eobard told the fallen angle who nodded her head.

"Ok Ima go upstairs and change." Raynare told Eobard who nodded his head and she was gonna walk upstairs till she heard a dog barking at the top of the stairs and heard it coming down the stairs.

"ROOOF ROOOF ROF ROF." Raynare looked over to see a English bulldog at the bottom of the steps and he quickly walked over to Eobard growing excitedly.

"Hey champ how you doing buddy?" Eobard knelt down and pet the bulldog.

"He is super cute." Raynare told Eobard as champ looked over to her and did the same growling and walked over to her and she pet him and he seemed to like it.

"Seems like he is ok with you." Eobard told Raynare who giggled. "You can head upstairs and change now if you want."

"Sure thing." Raynare make it up the circular stairs and walked into the room and he eyes widened. "HOLY SHIT, this is the guest bedroom, goddamn." Raynare walked over to the closet and saw outfits to wear. "Hmmmm no no no no YES." Raynare found the one she wanted and she put it on. Back downstairs Eobard was gripping the corners of the marble counter sighing.

"God things are gonna get insane soon I feel it." Eobard told himself as he took a drink.

"I am dressed Eobard." Eobard turned around to see the outfit Raynare picked out.

"Nice outfit

"Nice outfit." Eobard told Raynare who blushed at his commen and champ barked as well.

"T-thank you Eobard, and Champ." Raynare told the god of speed and his dog.

"Well I think you should head to bed ima be doing the same." Eobard told Raynare who nodded her head and walked to the guest room and got in bed and feel asleep soon after, Eobard walked to his room fallowed close behind by Champ and he pulled his shirt off and pants and got into bed and champ jumped up and they feel asleep.

Morning

Eobard woke up to the dark sun glowing In his room, he groaned and got up and stretched his back.

"Damn I am tired." Eobard told himself and then he smelled food. "Who's making food?" Eobard asked himself

"Roooooof." Champ woke up with a big stretch and started sniffing the air and he jumped down the bed and made his way downstairs and so Eobard stood up walked to his walk in dresser and threw on a pair of slim shorts that went down to his mid quadriceps. Eobard walked downstairs to see what smelled so good. "Man who th-." Eobard stoped when he saw who was making it. It was Raynare and she had a maid outfit on.