Chapter 7

The 10 days went by quicker then Rias wanted, and it unfortunately was not enough; she had Riser almost beaten but he came out on top in the end, now Rias would have to marry the man she hates most of all and wanted nothing to do with him.

The night before the wedding

Rias was at her home and was looking over the balcony at the sky In a white night gown. She always would watch the stars when she was upset or needed to clear her head. She knew tomorrow was gonna be the worst day of her life; getting wedded off to someone like Riser is every woman's nightmare. Unfortunately hers was gonna turn into reality.

"Why, why could I not win that fight. I'm stuck with a man who sees woman as objects not people"? Rias asked herself sighing.

"Probably cause you didn't train as hard as you thought". Rias turned around quickly and saw Raynare in a black outfit

 Rias turned around quickly and saw Raynare in a black outfit

(This will be her outfit from now on no staff or apple)

"Who are you and why are you here"? Rias asked as her pod aura covered her body.

"My names Raynare, I am a servant for Lord Savitar". She told Rias who eyes went wide hearing the god of speeds name. "I was sent by Lord Savitar to see what the outcome of your battle was". Raynare told her and saw Rias look down saddened. "I assume you lost the fight"? Raynare asked and Rias nodded her head.

"How dose that makes you feel"? Rias turned around and saw Savitar standing in front of her by about 100 feet.

"S-Savitar"? Rias asked and he nodded his head as he looked over to Raynare who walked next to him.

"Yes Rias Gremory, now let me ask you a question. Are you happy with the way the battle ended"?

"No I wanted to win so I could marry a man that I love and feel loved by". Rias told the god of speed who watched her. "Riser is not a noble devil, he is cocky and only wants me for my title and looks". Rias told the god of speed who listened but didn't move or say anything.

"I think this punk need a reality check". Savitar told the devil as she was confused. "Get some rest you got a big day tomorrow, Raynare we are done here". Savitar told her as she nodded and vanished and Savitar disappeared in the speed force.

"What dose he mean by that? Was he talking about the wedding or something else"? Rias asked herself but none the less went inside to get some sleep.

New chapter like comment share and as I always say until next time thunder_god17 OUTT