Chapter 5

Eobard ran home and as he walked into his house he see Raynare laying down asleep on the couch.

"Must have been tired." Eobard told himself as he walked into the kitchen and got a water bottle. "I am tired let's head to bed and see what happens tomorrow." Eobard walked upstairs and got into his bed and fell asleep.

Next morning

Eobard woke up and saw it was a cloudy day, but none the less got up and went downstairs and saw Raynare making food.

"Good morning Eobard." Raynare called out and he smiled at her.

"Good morning Raynare, I see your making food." Eobard said and she nodded her head.

"Yes and there's a red haired girl waiting for you in your study room saying she knows you." Eobard smirked.

"Yes I understand, thank you Raynare." Eobard told her as he walked down the hall and walked into his study room and saw Rias sitting at the couch in the room by the desk.

"Hello Rias." Eobard told her as she looked over and saw the god of speed.

"Hello Eobard." Rias called back. "I came as you asked yesterday I wish to know the truth and how you can help me with my marriage problem." Rias told the god of speed who nodded his head.

"Yes I think I can help you with such problems." Savitar told Rias. "Tell me what do you know about the god of speed?" Eobard asked and Rias cocked a eyebrow.

"Savitar is the most powerful god in the supernatural. The Hindu god of motion his speed was unmatched witch made him a severely deadly opponent to face. He was the reason the Great War was brought to a end." Rias explained and Eobard nodded his head. "He has not been seen sense the Great War." Rias added and Eobard smirked.

"What If I told you that Savitar is here in town and I know him?" Eobard asked and Rias eyes widened.

"T-that's crazy." Rias called out. "But if you do why are you telling me this?" Rias asked and Eobard smirked.

"Promise me that you will not interfere with any of my work and I will give you the chance to speak to him at a time you pick." Eobard told Rias who was confused but nodded her head.

"I wish to see him tomorrow at the ORC at 5pm." Rias told Eobard as he smirked and stood up and shook her hand.

"Consider is done, have a nice day Miss Gremory." Eobard told her and she vanished in a magical circle.

"Quite the statement." Eobard turned and saw Raynare at the front door.

"Yes this will get interesting but so much fun as well." Eobard said as he walked by smirking.

Boom new chapter like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDERGOD_17 OUTTT