Chapter 2

Eobard was waiting by a street not to far away from his house, he was told by Yuuma to come there and she will meet him there. He was waiting there for about 3 minutes now.

"Christ this chick is super slow." Eobard told himself as he stood bored but eventually he saw Yuuma.

"Oh Eobard

"Oh Eobard." Yuuma yelled and walked up to him.

"You look beautiful Yuuma." Eobard told her with a smile on his face making her blush.

"T-thank you Eobard, you look as attractive as ever." Yuuma told Eobard and he chucked.

"Well let's get this date on the road." Eobard told Yuuma who nodded her head and she locked her arms onto his left arm.

Time skip don't give a crap about the date

Eobard and Yuuma went out and got food then went and explored then went to a arcade and played games then a carnival. Now they are walking back to the bridge that she first asked him out. Eobard also could see she was nervous and looked like she had a reason to be doing this.

"I hope you had a lot of fun?" Eobard asked Yuuma who smiled.

"Yes I did have fun." Yuuma told Eobard. "Also could you do me a favor?" Yuuma asked the god of speed.

"Sure what's up?" He asked and she looked nervous and uneasy.

"Would you die for me." To Eobard hunch Yuuma's outfit vanished and she summoned her wing. "I am sorry Eobard but I have to do this." Yuuma threw the light spear but to Eobard it's moving super slow.

"Hmmm she clearly is not doing this of her own free will so let's find out who put her up to this." Eobard let the spear rip threw his stomach and puked blood and fell backwards braking the light spear.

"I am so sorry." Yuuma outfit changed back to what she originally had on. "THERE HE IS DEAD." Yuuma yelled to the forest facing away from Eobard, and a man with 4 fallen wings came out.

"Good no-." The man stoped when he saw nothing but a puddle of blood. "You bitch lying to me." Yuuma looked confused until he pointed to where Eobard was and he was now gone.

"No I swear I had him he died." Yuuma pleaded to the man who flew down and pick her up be her neck.

"First you bring me out here to show sum sick game then tell me you killed something that's not there." The man summoned a red light spear. "Now your dead Raynare." Tears rolled down her face as he brought the spear up a blur of lighting sent the man crashing into the ground then slamming his back onto a tree. Yuuma opened her eyes to see Eobard in his armor.

(Go to the top of the page and watch the video to hear what his voice sounds like)

"Not to nice to woman are we." The godly armored being asked the fallen Angel.

"DIE." The man shot up and threw a spear at Eobard who just ran at him and fazed his hole body so the spear went threw the armor and he had the mans back high against the tree.

"W-what the hell are you?" The fallen asked with fear.

"Savitar, the god of speed." Eobard told the fallen as he drove the blade into his chest. "You fall to my judgment." Savitar told the fallen as he exploded into feathers. Savitar in a blur of lighting was standing in front  of Raynare. "So your true names Raynare?" The godly figure asked Raynare.

"Y-y-y-yes but you say it like we know each other, I only heard legends about you and what you did in the Great War." Raynare told Savitar scared for her life.

"Then I think it's time we both reintroduced are selfs." Raynare was confused until savitar stepped back and knelt down and lowers his head and puts both fist to the ground as the back of the armor started to open and Raynare was shook when Eobard steeped out of the armor.

"Allow me to go first my names Eobard Thawne, or more know to the supernatural as Savitar the god of speed." Eobard to hold her as she watch him bring his ring infront of him. "Return." Eobard ring and eyes glowed with lightning as his amor became made completely out of lighting and the ring sucked the lightning up, but Raynare looked back to the blood.

"W-wait I saw you die?" Raynare asked.

"Well." Eobard raised his finger as he started to vibrate in 2 different places as a second him formed. "What you saw was an after image, a speed mirage, if you will." Raynare gasped seeing this as the second Eobard vanished. "Now tell me your name again."

"O-oh I-I-I'm Raynare, a fallen angle." Raynare told the god who smiled at her.

"We should get going I sense that the gremory heir is on her way." Eobard told her. "Here." Eobard helped her back up. "We need to go now." Eobard told Raynare.

"Where I got no where to go." Raynare told Eobard who smiled and picked her up princess style quickly.

"You do now." Eboards eyes glowed with lighting as he took off running back to his house as second later Rias and her Peerage show up.

"Damnit we are to late." Rias said out loud.

"Do you think the fallen got him?" Rias nodded her head at her queen's question, until she saw the broken parts of the ground and the tree and the pile of feathers. "Hold on." Rias and everyone walked over and look at it. "A fallen was killed here." Rias told her peerage.

"We should head back and wait till Monday to see if Eobard is still alive." Kiba told Rias who sighed.

"I guess that's a good idea ok let's head home." Rias told them and they all vanished in a magical circle.

BAMMM THATS A WRAP comment share and like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTTTT