Chapter 4

Eobard opened his eyes to see the sun starting to rise, looking down he saw Raynare who was still sleeping.

"Sure is a beautiful woman." Eobard told himself smirking until he remembered he had school. Using his super speed he got ready ate and left, leaving a pillow in replace for him for Raynare to lay on.

Eobard quickly got to the school and he walked into the main entrance all the comment came back about being hot and attractive and the dark prince of Kuoh, not caring Eobard walked to his class and sat down and soon class started for the day.

Time skip because fuck school.

Rias and her peerage members where in the ORC talking among themselves. Then something hit her Eobard and the fallen.

"Akeno please go find Eobard quickly." Rias told her queen who look curious.

"As you wish president." Akeno walked out and Kiba looked over to her same with Asia.

"President, why do you wish to speak with Eobard?" Kiba asked seeing her face.

"The date, it happened 2 nights ago and nothing has happened since."

"I see." Kiba said and Akeno walked in with Eobard.

"I brought him president." Akeno told Rias as Eobard walked in and took a look around the room.

"Much nicer on the inside that's for use." Eobard told Rias who cocked a eyebrow but none the less shook it off.

"Please sit." Rias told him as he leaned against the wall.

"Ima stand." Eobard told her and she nodded.

"Very well then, I called you to hear to ask some questions about something that happened 2 days ago." Eobard knew they wanted to know about the date and how it went down.

"Ask your questions." Eobard told Rias and she started.

"Do you believe in the supernatural?" She asked Eobard who nodded his head.

"I do believe there are other creatures on this planet and beyond." Eobard told her and she continued.

"Did you remember going on a date with a girl named Yuuma?" Rias asked and Eobard smirked.

"I do remember that, why do you ask.....or know." Eobard asked with a strong face, Rias's question could cost her.

"I sent someone to make sure you where ok at first then when we all got there you and the fallen where gone and but a puddle of blood was there." Rias told the god of speed. "I will give you the background of the supernatural." Rias explained everything to him like he didn't know.

"Yes I was there I remember." Eobard told Rias who was getting more curious. "Just like I remember just being called in by a devil heir and 2 hybrids and a experimental failure." Eobard said and eyes went wide at this information.

"H-how do you know that?" Rias asked and Eobard smirked.

"I know everything, it's all tied to time and it's a never ending loop in my favor." Eobard told her.

"Who or what are you?" Rias asked the god.

"Someone who you should not mess with or try to trick,what is the real reason you called me here Gremory?" Eobard asked and she bit her lip.

"I wanted you to join my peerage, the reincarnating spell to make people devils." She told Eobard who just shook his head.

"Can't do that hot stuff you couldn't do it if you had all the pieces in the world including the devil kings." Eobard told her much to her shock.

"H-how?" Rias asked the god of speed.

"That's a secret but I must get going now." Eobard stood up and walked to the door opened it but stoped. "Also if you truly want to know Rias and get out of your heritage problem, come to my house when your ready." And with that Eobard walked out once outside he took off running back home.

"H-how dose he know all this." That was the question all the devils had in there head and soon it will all play out perfectly for Eobard.

Bamm chapter done comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI16 OUTTT

Also sorry for grammar errors